Steve C Jev

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Omaha, Nebraska

Bad work and service.

Original review May 30, 2021
A few months after Integrity Roofing shingled our roof water started leaking through the drywall in the ceiling of our garage. Tim said the water leak was because the windows were leaking. He says he caulked around the windows. Water continued to leak through the drywall in the garage ceiling. I reach out to Tim several times over about 12 months. Finally, he called back a year later. Again, we discussed the water leak and again Tim said it was the windows. The windows were caulked again by his contractors. Water was still leaking through the ceiling after caulking the windows for the second time. We got a second opinion from another roofing company. It was discovered that Integrity Roofing installed the wrong flashing. The water was not directed away from that area of the roof. Also, the shingles were cut short, and they were curling/buckling which is called fish mouthing. The uneven pattern of the shingles developed moisture. We had to remove all the caulking around the windows because the drain for the water was caulk shut. The cost for the windows was $700. The cost for repairing the roof and ceiling in the garage was $850.
Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • Poor work and customer service

Preferred solution: Refund for work we had to take care of.

User's recommendation: Don't work with Integrity roofing.

Thomas D Uau

Excellent Service/Excellent Company

I also had a great experience with Integrity Roofing. When Tim showed up at my house he laid out the plan to go forward and followed through with everything on his end. It's impossible to please all people but I thought this was an excellent company and individual to work with! I have recommended them to multiple friends and family and everyone has had a very positive experience. The crew was efficient and they cleaned up the property to perfection when they finished installing my roof. I had a couple request for them and they did everything I asked! I hope I don't need their services for a long time but if I do I certainly will not call any other company in town!
Good customer service

Integrity Roofing

It's amazing how people can go out of their way to share and over dramatize events. I had nothing but great service from Integrity Roofing after the hail storm earlier this year. This is a local roofing company that was referred to me by a neighbor after seeing great results and service that he said exceeded his expectations. I am glad I called and used them on an opinion and proof from someone I trusted than looking through a search and finding some biased opinions on a site that only invites "pissed off" people. I am glad to say that Tim and his team did a wonderful job on my home, I was able to leave all the insurance headache in their hands, they kept me up to date on the project and timing and could not have had a better experience...or a better looking roof! If you are looking for credits that matter on any company, I would highly recommend asking a company for references, looking companies up on the BBB or just plain picking up the phone.
Good quality
Guest

Ben Goss, the salesperson, is a slick talker and will promise you the world until you've signed. Then he has a repeated problem of not showing up and not calling with his crew as well as conveniently forgetting what he has promised.

He'll waste your time and you'll sit there with your slick brochures. Still don't have the roof done after 4 days.

Beware of Integrity Roofing.

map-marker Omaha, Nebraska

A horrible headache I want you to avoid!

What a complete disaster this "company" was to work with. Once I received the estimate for my roof and promised money back from insurance deductible, the owner called me daily in efforts to make the sale but was literally impossible to reach once my name was on the dotted line. I never did see or speak to Tim, the owner, again as he was no where to be found. I did get the frustration of finishing the disaster with his foreman in charge, who was rarely on the site and had a difficult time with English. One a few occasions, he even showed up smelling of alcohol .Stay away from Integrity Roofing, the name is a deception.
Problems with payment
Guest

This customer was a very mad customer because he thought that the deductible was his to keep, actually be written a check back when the job was done. We did his deck stain three times to get the green treated wood to take it and it finally did.

Lastly he didn't have codes and upgrades as promised so we ate 2k dollars in Ice and water shield and then he kept the step charge supplement when it came in because.... we were paid to much.

Guest

I really appreciate your post I had them come out and look at my house and it reeks of not right the minute the salesman Nick walked onto the property

View more comments (1)
map-marker Omaha, Nebraska

INTEGRITY???? TIM CALDWELL KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT IT!

The owner of this joke of a company, Tim, is definitely the king of being shady. He repeatedly manipulated and lied and told me what I wanted to hear until he got what he wanted. He never produced what he had initially promised. Even after all this,he got what he wanted even though he was never around to finish the commitment he had promised. We did not get what we were promised.. What a waste of a lot of time and patience. In the end, the end result of what I got from him was less than acceptable.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY YOU WILL BE SORRY.
Guest

This company is very deceptive. The work they did was also unprofessional, they had bad attitudes.

I dont think we could have been more disappointed.

Shabby work from a shabby company. Be aware!

Guest

No one named tim owned that company

View more comments (1)
map-marker Omaha, Nebraska

Very poor service!!!! AVOID!!!!!!! AVOID!

Save yourself the hassle and avoid this company as a plague. I was *** enough to pay them and have my insurance company reimburse me. They would not give a detailed invoice to my insurance company because they charged more than necessary. Well like I said, avoid at all cost or have your insurance pay them directly! I dont care to be contacted by them because they havent returned my calls or the calls of my agent! They were so ready to take on my money and the agent was running his mouth how he is going to help me get reimbursed by my insurance. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!
Loss:
Gaither Gqv

No Integrity!

No Integrity! The Omaha Police Department has a warrant for his arrest! Warrant Number: 263**** Name: TIMOTHY M. CALDWELL . Age: 37 Address: 13975 JAYNES ST. # OMAHA NE 68164 Gender: Male Race: White Height: 6 ft 2 inches Weight: 220 lbs Charges: DUI >= .15 - This is Integrity Roofing! If you google his name you will see that he has changed company names several times! Now why would that be if Integrity truly had Integrity!? This company's sales team deliberately lies to home owners about hard working long standing local companies! If he shows up at your house call the police and refer them to his warrant number! Do Omaha a favor and put this *** where he belongs!
Guest

Do not hire this POS company unless you want your house ruined!

Guest

I had Integrity Roofing do some roofing and siding for me. They were to start the job on Oct 3rd 2013 and finish Oct 20th.

They didn't finish until Jan 30th, 2014. Luckily I put a penalty clause in the contract. Tim called me twice, both times threatening to sue me, bad mouth me to every real estate business and bank in the Omaha area, because "I had his money", even though he had not finished the job.

I had give a large concession on the penalty he owed me, because he was so unreasonable. I will never do business again with Tim Caldwell because he is screamer and not professional business man.

Guest

I cannot stand any business using the word integrity over and over. It is usually just a front for having no integrity

View more comments (2)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article