Integrated Alarm Services Group is now Protection One

Do not use ..unable to cancel contract.. Below is a summation.. To date with every creditor that we have responded to ..NOT ONE has had the decency to respond back to us in writing with a response to our attempts to resolve this matter. With an explanation as to why our phone calls for service on our ALARM system in June of 2003 and July 2003 were never returned. We have been continually harassed for a balance that is unjustified, unwarranted and unequivocally a blatant lie. We will continue to stand our ground and we are seeking legal counsel. We have sent many, many letters some with photos of damage that has been done.. Over and over again to Integrated cancelling our contract in a timely/correct fashion. We called them many times for service prior to cancellation. No calls returned.. And no service performed to repair the faulty alarm in our house. Prior to this letter, I sent cancellation letters. The last letter dated June 2004 says that Integrated has been monitoring us for the past year. That would be impossible since the alarm monitoring company never serviced us and was not our call monitoring center. Why don’t you ask to see there phone log records??? Integrated must think that we are complete idiots. We have spent many hours, money and time sending responses. I have nothing better to do with my day. Contrary to what we have been told through previous letters back in 2003, 2004 …just for the record our alarm contract was dated August 7th, 2000 and the alarm installation was on 9/26/2000. The alarm monitoring began on 9/27/2000. Not in June or July.
#199345

The worst customer services company I have ever deal with. I can't wait until my contract ends.

I may even sacrifice my credit so I dont' have to pay them!

I hate this company so *** bad! Peace of advice to those who plan to sign up with them, DON"T or you'll be sorry!

I am currently having the same problem. They are telling me that I am still in contract and need to pay a cancellation fee. I am currently seeking legal counsel.

We had the same problem. I think this is their business model to make money off cancellations.

They came after us hard and even when we did show them documentation they kept pursuing us.

A very bad company.

#1351930
@PissedConsumer110819

I had the same experience. They were trying to get me to pay for a full extra year after I cancelled my service.

I originally had a two year contract and was with them for thirteen years.

In addition I paid almost $4,000 for the old equipment. If they contact me again I am going to file a lawsuit for harassment.

I have the same problem with Integrated Alarm. We cancelled the contract and they don't recognize the cancellation.

We never signed a contract with Integrated Alarm and know that have but a blemish on our credit report.

We keep getting new collection agencies that take up the cause only to repeat that we notified them. Do you have an attorney that you are working with that has gone after them.

View more comments (4)
ID
#112071 Review #112071 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Stamford, Connecticut

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article