Extreemly Poor Customer Service from Tony Killelea and Insurance Pro Group

Update by user May 16, 2018

As of todays date 5/16/2018. Mr.

Killelea and the Insurance Pro Group has done absolutely nothing to help in resolving this issue. I do have the Insurance Fraud Group working on my behalf.

Original review posted by user Apr 16, 2018
In 2015 I had originally placed my companies General Liability insurance with Tony Killelea, (Insurance Agent). I had continued to have my company serviced by Mr. Killelea over the next two years. I should have known better since Tony Killelea had moved to three different Insurance companies over that three year period of time. In the construction industry a General Contractors insurance premium is based on their projected revenues and actual spend with third party subcontractors. After multiple phone conversations and email with Mr. Killelea since October of last year, he still has not gotten me our refund of premium from last year. He has promised this to me on multiple occasions. Now he for what ever reason is in hiding. No return calls or no return emails. I hired him because he promised he would provide me with the very best customer service and responsiveness. Boy that has been far from the truth. I am now forced to go to the Attorney Generals Office for resolve. My recommendation would be to avoid the hassle and unprofessional representation from Tony Killelea and the Insurance Pro Group.
ID
Orland Park, Illinois
Service
Insurance Pro Group Insurance Broker
Cons
  • Refund of monies owed
  • Performance and customer service
  • Performance
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Provide the refund of Insurance Premium as agreed to

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article