False advertisement.

Instaeyebrows - False advertisement.
I order this product and when I got it, was much shorter than my actual eyebrows and it was an Asian shape brow. At first, they said that I could only exchange for the same item. I complained a lot, and then they agreed to accept the return but at my own expense. To send an envelope to CHINA (I didn't know it shipped from CHINA) it cost $17.00 without tracking. They do not disclose that the product ships from China.

User's recommendation: If you buy this product you'll be throwing your money away.

ID
Moreno Valley, California

Verified Reviewer

Unhappy with product and customer service

To start I purchased 2 sets of eyebrow tatoos, only receive 1. The product does not transfer as it states. I tried several times and only a piece of the "natural hair" transfers. I contacted customer service and even though they claim 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed, and easy refunds on their website, they will not accept a return or a credit. What a waste of $. I feel totally ripped off!

User's recommendation: Do not buy from Insateyebrow!

ID
#2004839 Review #2004839 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Instaeyebrows Shipping Service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article