Insta credit auto mart

I had bought a 02 civic from them. I know it was used but civics have a long life on them. So about 2 weeks ago the head gasket blew on it i found out that was due to the fact then when the spark plugs were replaced they werent tight enough so caused the head to blow. Well i called insta credit and they said they can fix for 720 which i said ok and since i had a loan on the car still they said they could set up a payment plan with me which was good since i didnt have all that money up front. So when i told them to set it up they said they had but i came to find out that they didnt and that my loan was sold to another company because i was a preferred customer for making my payments and i had left messages for a week and no one responded to them so now since my loan was sold they said there is nothing they can do for me. I cant believe that im being punished for making my payments on time. Not to mention it was there fault in the first place that the gasket blew. Now im stuck with a 8000 loan and no car. I will never buy from this dealer again nor should anyone else

Mechanics claimed they didn't know why engine light was on. Took it to a REAL mechanic ! They knew what is was right away.

This company was rated with a D from BBB. Should have been an F.

I had to take my van back several times.

First time was the night I Bought it! They are ***

Do anyone know the codes they send to cut your car on when late making a payment...please help

I bought a POS from them too

They said they fixed my racket pinion and it went bad within 3 mo my engine light was also on and it come back on within 3 no..I called them and they said there ead nothing they could do cuz I signed off on the car 3 mo prior to that... I would NOT buy a car from them unless u wanna put alot of money onto it.

I have only had my car for less than a year and I have put over 2000.00 in to my car... they r scamers all they want is your money and the bbb gives them a F so that should tell ya

Regaurding Duh comment yea i do relize im buying used but dont advertise something is working like new when its not. Besides when i got it checked out at Honda they said that the spark plugs that insta credit put in were new but they didnt put them in right cause the over heating problem and cause the head gasket to blow. So the way i see it is yes its there fault that the gasket blew but what i know right you can go buy a car from them and when they *** over i will i told you so

You bought a used car. If you wanted something with a warranty you would have bought a new car.

But there is a reason you went to insta-credit. If you could get financed somewhere else you would have went there. Don't get mad when something goes wrong with a car that is 5+ yrs old. You do know that you have to fix and maintain vehicles for them to stay running properly.

When uses car lots by vehicles from an auction or someone trades one in, how are they supposed to know how someone maintained the vehicle. I don't hear people who bought their car brand new complain when after 6-7 years they have to fix things on their car. Who can they blam for something going wrong. Your buying a used car.

COMMON sense should tell you to get it check out by a mechanic you know or be referred to. By as the say, COMMON SENSE is not so common.

I bought a 03 Ford Focus in winter of 2009. I didnt need to use my air so of course on the car lot when I turned on the air it was naturally cold!

Ill get back to that in a minute though. I had them replace the brake pads on the car because it was screaching. I signed the repair paperwork and they said that they would get it done. Well about a month after I have the car my brakes are screaching again and when my fiance replaced them he said that they didnt do anything to the brakes and top that off they werent even installed correctly.

About 6 months down the line im having transmission problems. Now back to the air conditioning. Everyone knows how hot it was in summer 2010. I hope in the car to turn on my air and guess what!?

It doesnt work! Had it looked at by a repair shop to find out if it was a recent blowout or if this was something that was probably in existance before I bought the car...he said definitely something that was there before I bought it! I called insta credit and they tell me there is nothing that they can do about it. Another issue I have with them is recent.

They entered my name wrong in the insta credit data base for titling so I received a letter from the state of missouri where i live now stating that they have made several attempts to contact my lienholder for my title with no response. I called and spoke with the title clerk Cathy and she is the one who verified that my name is incorrect in the system and will get my title sent over right away. So after a week I contact the state of missouri only to find out that they are 3 weeks behind in all of that kind of work. I called insta credit because I feel that they are responsible for all of this and my title could have been sent over a long time ago and I now have to go 3 weeks out of work because of their mistake.

The guy once again told me there was nothing they can do about it and in plain bold words "I only issue rental cars when I have to".

This was the worst experience of my life.

**IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS INTERESTED...WE WOULD LIKE TO GET A PETITION TOGETHER SO THAT WE CAN TAKE THIS PLACE DOWN CLASS ACTION STYLE. WE CANNOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH SELLING LEMONS!!** IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT NCP0419@***.COM

View more comments (6)
ID
Saint Louis, Missouri
Loss

About

Summary

No matter what your credit situation, you're guaranteed approval! ... "Car Credit City" is a registered trademark and cannot be used in any manner without the ...

Insta Credit Auto Mart reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article