Inside Transport Com - Website Review from Richmond Hill, Ontario

Inside transport.com is one of the worst business sites in Canada. They allow slander about others all the time. They also *** negative comments about other businesses which are not true. Mike, Shawn, Jenn And mania others are behind this site, amongst others to which I will name they also use many aliases on the site in order to sway people not to use other transportation companies, but their own. They double broker loads also. I have a few people that want to join me in suing these individuals and their companies. I can also prove they allow breach of terms on their site, but they also change some posts when not suitable to them. They are like a monopoly . I will add to these comments and provide an email address soon if up would like to join our law suit against these people and businesses, even the advertisers can be sued . I will name each person and their business soon in a future post. They cause us a lot of money by allowing the lies and slander to the site, even though they should remove them. These people lie ms do not care what a they say as long as it helps them. join us today and lets get the law suit started .
#1252082

Direct right Transportation is behind this site. Jennifer She is the Inside transport accounts receivable alias who makes bad statements about many peoples. She break policy law

Setting the record straight.

I am Mike Jr - a member of the website in question. I do not have any other aliases on the site.

After several years of valuable contributions I was asked if I would like to become a moderator (which is a volunteer position). My actions are closely monitored by the administrator. I do not modify peoples posts, I do as all members do - I share my opinion on topics. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Clearly someone (here) is upset and rather than defending themselves they chose to anonymously rant.

Please don't comment on the service provided by my employer unless you have experienced those services.

I believe the posts below are one upset person because they were called out for unethical business practices elsewhere. Prove me wrong.

If you can't share your name your words mean nothing.

Mike.

they have had at least 2 different names. Michael Mcdonald is involved in Starship Freight a lot of service complaints.

he manipulates the inside transport.com site he often add comments when he has no idea what he is talking about. he allows people to make comments even when the sites terms are breached. watch out for this freight business and inside transport.

starship freight georgetown ontario.

Starship freight Georgetown ...aka Starship logistics. Mike

Starship freight Attention Mike. A real piece of work.

This person is one of the people behind inside transport.com. Their service is often terrible. He makes comments on the website about things and people he doesn't even know. He loves attention.

He makes comments that are untrue. He uses a few different aliases online including his own name. This person is a liar and attempts to control the website and his competitors......more to come about this person....

And many others behind that horribly inac web site. Advisors be warned you will be sued along with these people behind the site.

#1206300

The backers of that site are terrible. They do not care what is posted unless it's about them.

When it has been about them. They are quite to remove the postings they us many different names . A lot of the information is lies. Terrible site and slander fest .

Bad people behind this. I would join a law suit and I also know another guy behind this site

View more comments (5)
ID
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Product
Inside Transport Com Website
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article