Innseason Resorts Vacation Ownership Review

Inn Season Resorts is a fraud. You could never pick the dates that you want.
Andover, Massachusetts
Service
Innseason Resorts Vacation Ownership
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Innseason Resorts Vacation Ownership Review

Time share inn season is a fraud.
Andover, Massachusetts
Service
Innseason Resorts Vacation Ownership

An InnSeason Resort Sales Rep named Ric Lainhart swindled us out of over $50,000.

I am looking for consumers who have been cheated in the purchase of timeshare property or points by Ric Lainhart, a time share sales rep who is considered a pariah in the time share industry. He has cheated many by promising to broker time share propertied to recoup consumers purchase of time share properties or points.If you have been swindled by Mr. Lainhart please contact me at 1-86*-249-****. I am in hopes that with enough support and evidence Mr. Lainhart and companies that hire him can be brought to justice. I have received reports from other victims.

I have known Ric for years. He is a great guy and would not cheat anyone.

@PissedConsumer732234

Rick has a long standing reputation for cheating a great number of people from New England all the way down to Mexico.

@PissedConsumer732234

LOLOL!!!

They all lie! Made me all kinds of promises.

I can't even book a vacation NEVER ANY AVAILABLITY. :(

@PissedConsumer696027

Same here and now they are offering me an out for $1400 and they would bull and void the contract. When I ask Alicia Beco to send me a copy of the agreement to be signed by both parties she refused and said you have the email threads that’s good enough.

Unfortunately I have friends who are attorneys and said do not do it!

It’s a scam just like the sale was. An email thread is not a binding agreement by any means

I purchased an Inn Seasons Vacation Package in 2007, 90,000 points every other year. I requested peak season for a 1 bedroom.

I was told 90,000 points would get this for me. I have not been able to get a 1 bedroom in peak season ever, and the minimum is 110,000 points. Also, they were affiliated with Interval International and I have only been able to use II once for St. Maarten and it was the bonus week they gave to me when I purchased into Inn Seasons.

I have not been successful in swapping to resorts or locations I prefer. Now, they switched to RCI and a point system.

In a recent meeting with Inn Seasons, they would switch me to RCI points, which is supposed to be a better system, for $2,000. I said i was not giving them any more money, as I have never used my 90,000 points in the first place.

@PissedConsumer571122

OMG, WALLY!!!!! You and me both!

I have been sick over this whole thing since the day we left after being strung along for 9 hours to get us to buy in the first place. A__holes have taken my husband and I for way too much money. We bought AIR, Wally, frickin' AIR. How the *** they did it is beyond me.

We are two intellegent people that now go on "staycations" because we were too embarrassed to admit we couldn't understand how to book our points...until one time I was pissed and demanded a few answers and the girl broke down and said the reason there's never any availability is because Inn Season only has two rooms in the place for us to have....ALL SUMMER! They tried to sell us the RCI thing too and I broke down crying saying how much this has stressed us out. I almost got up and yelled to the whole room to get out. They wanted me out of there...A crying woman!!

:cry Haven't used the place in 4 years or so, cause we couldn't ever stay on the cape, only in NH and that was not what was promised. I frickin' hate these people.

Nice to get a response from you, Ric. How long has it been?

3 years? Keep your eyes and ears open for further developments in this case. As is the case with a host of others, we never got any money refunded. On the contrary, we were essentially told by your ex-boss, Billy Curran, in the company of D.

Zukowski (see his futile comment above) at InnSeasons that we were *** liars (great business poise!). However, as you might have already heard, we are indeed now working on it.

@PissedConsumer501141

Go back to where you came from. Get out of my country.***.

Your about to be sued for slander

View more comments (20)
ID
#201521 Review #201521 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Newburyport, Massachusetts

InnSeason Resorts FAQ
To read more: http://www.innseason.com/isr/owners_adventure_faq.aspx
Top InnSeason Resorts Services

Vacation Ownership

Summary

InnSeason Resorts is a chain of family-oriented vacation resorts. The company was founded by William E. "Billy" Curran and Dennis M. Ducharme in 1987. Its headquarters is based in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States. There are locations in Lincoln (NH), Falmouth (MA), Ogunquit (ME), Newport (RI), and Hawley (PA). InnSeason Resorts offers vacation club membership with discounts and bonuses. InnSeason Resorts offers Vacation Ownership solutions with luxury accommodations and homelike amenities. Customers can schedule a preview to check the required suites by email. It is possible to search and reserve packages online on the company website. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.

InnSeason Resorts reviews and complaints

InnSeason Resorts is ranked 271 out of 1321 in Hotels and Resorts category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article