Innovent motors ripped me off

innovent motors sells new scooters at cheap prices and i bought two. we have had nothing but problems with them. my wifes has been taken in over a dozen times for under warranty repairs. they never gave us invoices for repairs done and it took several calls to set up appointments to have them worked on. the last time we took them in they never gave them back and wont answer our calls. because we never got invoices they pretty much stole the scooters they sold to us. its been two months and still nothing. dont buy scooters from them.

same here i bought two diff scooters for them and never got pink slips both my side kickstand and middle kick stand broke off

i still cant find parts for them i got some parts for them for ez motors in elk grove dont go there they gave me the wrong parts everytime

#195872

We purchased 2 Scooters as well and they are ***. They workded for the first 30 hours and we have had nothing but problems.

After it took us weeks to get them to take a look at them the first time we figured why hassle...they got over on us.

Wasted money. Wish we would have read these reviews first!

I bought a scooter from them last year and it just broke down on me last week do you know any place that will be able to fix them?

haaaa oh man i thought i was the only one. he dissapeared on me and wont answer calls or anything...first it was that the clickers (the alarm system and the auto start) and i thought it was the batteries.

i sent them to him to be fixed, it took him 5 MONTHS!

to send them back to me and they STILL didnt work....now the whole scooter in itself doesnt work. i have given up hope on him and his janky *** scooter shop that doesnt exist.

Sorry you lost your scooters. My wife and I purchased two bikes with them as well.

We were making payments on the scooters and half way through paying for the bikes the guy goes out of business and disappears. We have done everything from leaving email, voice mail and going to the store which is now an empty building.

We never did get the pink slip on our bikes. Now checking with the DMV to see if there is anything we can do.

View more comments (4)
ID
Sacramento, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article