Innovative Spas Virginia Beach

In August my partner and I purchased a hot tub from innovative spas in Virginia Beach VA. I was assured that it would fit into our home and if it did not they would return it within thirty days for a complete refund and cancel my payments. Upon receiving the hot tub the lid had a large hole in the lid and I called and told them about it and the said it was my issue not theirs, I then told them that I wanted them to pick up the hot tub because I did not want to pay for damaged goods. They said that they do not have a return policy in effect. I have called them several times and they have not offered any assistance. This is a 5000.00 dollar tub and I can not use it. It will not fit into my house after the dealer assured me that it would. Buyer be ware these people are cons.
ID
Durant, Oklahoma
Loss

About

Summary

Online store Innovative Spas offers an assortment line consisting of water related tools like softubs, master spas, play systems, swim spa, billiards and a few special services such as swimming pool renovations, plumbing in pools, chemical sales and delivery, etc. Accessories are also represented by Innovative Spas Company and include spa covers and the already mentioned specialized chemicals. The company tries to entertain and attract its clients and arranges shows and events which give an opportunity of closer acquaintance with the offered products. The described firm has been in business for more than 23 years and has been differentiating in products all the time. The customers are invited to visit a local showroom in Virginia Beach or send comments in the electronic form.

Innovative spas reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article