Innovative Marine 16026 Carmenita Road Cerritos, CA 90703

Innovative Marine Products in one word HORRIBLE! Customer Support Non Existent Let me tell you about my experiences 1st: SkimMate Protein Skimmer, I purchased this separately with a Nuvo 16 Tank All this Skimmer did was have Micro Bubbles that never went away even after their so called break in time. No overflow, and all their so called adjustments did not work. Maybe that is why they discontinued and have their new Ghost Skimmer. 2nd: Skkyelight Two came with purchase of tank, one of them burnt out after one month. (JUNK) 3rd: Nuvo 16 Tank Tank was up and running for 8 months Beautiful Fish and Corals granted with a replacement Skimmer and Light from a different company. I wake up one morning floor soaked, Tank had cracked from bottom all the way to top right side.I call Innovative Marine talk to guy named Paul C. No problem tank will be shipped out. well one month and counting still no tank. Try calling, emailing, when finally get a hold of Paul C. He states our internet has been down. I honestly think that there are only 3 employees working at Innovative Marine maybe out of a Garage, always the same people Paul C. or Brian H. and a message when you first call from some lady. The Nuvo 16's have been discontinued also and replaced with the Nuvo Fusion 10's and 20's , Why because they are known by aquarists to be Junk. I only wish that I read reviews first on Innovative Marine products never would I have purchased. Do yourself a favor purchase aquatics from another company.
ID
Oxford, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article