Kris W Ndb

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Springfield, Missouri

Terrible Business and Ethics

Original review Feb 14, 2024

I am tired of how Innovative Dental treats me when I have a veneer pop-off. Some of my veneers do not stay on.

I have done everything Dr. Olsen has asked me to do. I had a veneer put back on around June and it was off in 4 1/2 hours. I believe the person that put it on doesn't know what she is doing.

Anytime one gets put on by her it comes off. I had to come back and it was put on by another person and so far it has stayed. I paid for both when they were each done. July 27th another veneer came off.

I paid for it then. I recently received a TEXT saying I owed for the last one and the receptionist put in her notes I said I would pay for it at a later time. That is not true. Yes, a TEXT.

Completely unprofessional. Just like when I was told I had a cracked veneer but a chunk of it was missing. I brought it in and it was all there yet I kept my mouth shut about it. I know it happened there.

due to how I look my veneers over when they come off and I either put them in a tiny padded bag. I always check them. I find it strange that this has all happened after a staff member berated me and violated HIPAA while berating me at the receptionist's desk about how this happens too much and I needed implants. She told personal information that wasn't true.

Several people in the waiting area could hear this. I was speaking with the receptionist. Not this person. There were several co-workers at the receptionist's desk.

I never asked for this woman's opinion. I spoke with someone from ID after this and let them know how calling this place for any issue gives me anxiety. You would think a dentist would want to know about this but I never heard anything. I even asked to speak to him.

The majority of the time I am treated kindly but several hateful people work there and that ruins it for the good people. I am shocked at how an employer would let his staff talk to a customer like this. I have spoken with friends and people in general about this place and they don't want any part of it. All they have heard are negative things.

Unfortunately, I have sent several people here. I regret that. A person should feel welcomed and treated kindly at any business. This was not my first time being treated badly here.

I have a lot of horror stories I could tell. I have realized it is time to move on to a place that knows how to put a veneer on properly and one that knows what kindness is. Any negative review I have read is right about this place. I have also asked for my last set of records several times.

I have never received them. To top this off nothing has been done about my gums bleeding for over 5 years. I wonder what kind of damage has been done. I have asked to speak to Dr.

Olsen several times and that has never happened. Know what you are getting yourself into with this place. It's full of drama and being overcharged. I have spent over $50k here.

Run from Innovative Dental before they rob you blind!

UPDATE - Dr. Olson finally called me wanting me to delete my review. Late call but he called. He did not mention one word about what I mentioned above.

I owe these people nothing. I still don't know what I overpaid for on my last visit but I am done. He says what I put was "hurtful". Seriously?

How about breaking a veneer, violating my HIPAA rights from an employee berating me in the waiting area, a veneer lasting 4 1/2 hours, and being charged for it to be put back on, and more? He never mentioned any apologies because that would be admitting what has gone on here was wrong. I finally got my dental records and I will be joining the rest who have dealt with this horrible place. I do need to see what damage has been done since my gums have been bleeding since I came here and have mentioned it every time and told to use warm salt water.

This place really needs to be shut down for violating HIPAA rights and doing people wrong. I do not owe these people anything. They need a decent bookkeeper and a receptionist that does not lie. This is seriously the 4th or 5th review I have been asked to remove.

Not this time.

UPDATE - The reason my veneers were coming off is due to bond that had a recall on it. Dr. Olsen should have been aware of this.

I have been out several hundreds of dollars this whole time due to incompetence. I hate greedy companies that don't stand behind their work.

User's recommendation: BEWARE!!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article