The worst provider in history

Warning do not get involved with this company. After 12 days and unbelievable frustrations they still could not connect me. Their service sucks big time, if you can communicate with them good luck. Still waiting for my refund and I would guess I will have to obtain legal service to get my money back. Why regulators do not do something about this company to protect the consumers is beyond my comprehension. I also noticed that they claim to have over 400 employees if you believe that than you must also believe in Santa Claus. They are experts in finding excuses for not being able to provide services that is if you can get hold of their technical department, and really great at taking your money.

I am the owner of Innovative Bookkeeping in Sparks, NV. Please define the city in which you had issues as it was certainly not my company.

Be careful you could hurt other businesses simply because they share the same name. I am so sorry you encountered a bad situation and they didn't stand up to good customer service.

Be very carefull what you say. I am the owner of Innovativebookkeepingservices in Ontario Canada.

I realize that there is also another company in the USA with the same name. I have never dealt with you, nor have I ever claimed I had over 400 employees.

Next time you have a beef why do you not contact the right company or at the very least make it very cllear who you are complaining about. That way you avoid law suits.

View more comments (1)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article