Innovative Air Solutions Rip Off Artists

After 7 years with them, I had to leave because they would always charge me more and more for things without telling me in advance. Then charge me a bit more. And when you ask for explanations, well, you're SOL there. Nice service techs, but the whole office is full of people who appear to be functionally illiterate. Stay away. IF for some reason you use them, make sure you not only get everything in writing, but that you hold on carefully to every piece of information and pricing. They will charge you for travel time even if they don't have to travel.

Hello Gerryw! We here at Innovative Air Solutions make it a point to respond to every review and in the rare instance that there is a complaint, we do everything in our power to make it right.

Unfortunately in our attempt to contact you we ,find a blank profile with no other history and nothing in our customer database connecting your name with a NYC address. It is difficult to discern the exact nature of your complaint and would love to address any issue. Please feel free to contact us at your convenience and we will be happy to discuss any grievances.

We are positive that we can resolve your issue. Thank you.

ID
New York, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article