Verified Reviewer

Very Bad Quality Chicken Coop (waiting on refund)

Innovation Pet - Very Bad Quality Chicken Coop (waiting on refund)
I bought an Innovation Chicken Coop from Tractor Supply the end of October 2019. When I put it together it was damaged and boards warped and didn't line up correctly. Some latches didn't match and roosting board was to short and the *** tray and nest didn't fit correctly. I took pictures and sent receipt to Robin MaKenna who I have talked to and emailed close to 30 times since November. She told me that I'd get a refund in 2 weeks. LOL.

User's recommendation: Do Not Deal with this Company.

ID
#2000742 Review #2000742 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Terrible customer service
Preferred solution
Some kind of refund for time and materials to fix coop and price reduction for bad coop. .

Very easy to assemble

I'm writing a positive review for a Coops and Feathers chicken coop we assembled. I expected it to take much longer than it did to put together. Within and hour to 1.5 hours we had the whole thing assembled. The only thing that would have made it even easier and faster would have been to label the pieces however it was not a problem to identify them without labels. I would give it a 5 star review.
ID
Product
Innovation Pet Chicken Coop
Reason of review
Good quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article