Scammed me out of $16,000+

They took my money and did not deliver my product. I called and emailed them on several occassions and all they did was lie to me! They are the most dishonest people I have ever done business with. Shame on them. Has anyone filed criminal charges against them? If so, did you file in your state or theirs? All they did was give me lip service when I called whether it was David (Owner), Connie, Brittany or Shannon. Now their phones and website are shut off, how convenient! *** suckers!!! I have several emails from them stating my equipment was shipping, but the equipment never left their facility! There was always an excuse, someone defrauded them with a $100K check, blah, blah, blah! I wish I knew how to find these low life people!
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

CONNIE CATE, BRITTANY HOLLAND SCAMMING AS Innofit Fitnessoutlet.com One Source Fitness 1

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY OR ANY ALIAS THEY USE. after this company defaulting on invoices due and nothing but excuses from Connie Cate (age 64) the old bag. We have filed criminal charges against her specifically and the owner David Shaw for theft of services. If you have been scammed by Brittany Holland, David Shaw or Connie Cate through any of the below companies and aliases They are also know as: InnofitFitnessoutlet.comOne Source Fitness1 Source fitnessAdvantage Fitness ProductsFitness Outlet Inc.Power StrengthCyclex-vrFitness PlusFitnessEquipmentPart.comFitego.com Addresses 4105 Indus WayRiverside, CA 92503 4107 Indus WayRiverside, CA 92503 2844 South Croddy 3825 East Calumet StreetSuite 400-165Appleton, WI 54915 1723 S BoydSANTA ANA, CA 92705 Emails:onesourcefit@***.cominnofitinc@***.cominnofitshipping@***.cominnofitservice@***.commrbland@***.comfitnessout@***.comDLSFitness@***.com ::::: REVIEWS :::: THEY SELL FAULTY EQUIPMENT AS LISTED IN THIS REPORThttp://www.insiderpages.com/b/371152****/innofit-inc-santa-ana Faulty equipment house fire david w. I purchased a Precor 576i elliptical remanufactured about a year ago. It took me two months to get it in the first place after many delays and problems. When I did get it the machine would not function correctly so it was sent back and after another two months of delays I got it back and was working. About a month ago I had a house fire and the fire started around the elliptical machine, fire investigators concluded that the fire was caused by the elliptical machine. My home owners insurance conducted there own investigation and had people from precor look at the equipment, They discovered that through the re-manufacturing process that wires were gouged and routed incorrectly in turn resulting in an electrical fire. So the moral of the story is innofit is a bunch of inexperienced people throwing used junk together as fast as possible I advise everyone that reads this to stay clear of the place if you don't want your house burned down. And i have heard that this is not the first fire caused by faulty work. Precor has had other inquiry's about faulty equipment from innofit starting fires. Innofit is totally to blame. ::::: REVIEW :::: Horrible experience by Bobgiles at Citysearch July 13, 2010 Ordered a refurbished Precor bike on April 13, 2010 Paid $1695 by credit card. Never received the bike as promised. I sent a an email to find out why the delay. Was told they were waiting on a part and it would ship in a few days. After several weeks I still had not received the exercise bike so sent another email. Was promised it would be shipped by the end of the week it is now July and I have still not received the exercise bike. I called several times and each time the receptionist promised me I would receive a call back that day. Not once did anyone from the company return my call. I finally called and insisted I speak with the owner David Shaw. He was rude and handed me off to a Connie his assistant who promised me she would send me a refund. I have never received the refund as promised. I have now instituted a disputed charge claim with my credit card company. I strongly advise to not do any business with this company. ::::: REVIEW :::: DO NOT USE THIS CO. - SCAM by Mthiesen at Citysearch May 31, 2010 Paid in full $1400.00 for a Precor bike. Was promised delivery in 7 days. It's been two months and I have NEVER received the bike. I have been promised refunds, but never given one. Was told they have no money in their account. The owner, DAVID SHAW, hangs ups whenever I am able to reach him. This company has an 'F' rating with the Better Business Bureau and has 12 open claims on them. CONNIE CATE, the other person in charge, is as unhelpful and unprofessional as he is. They take peoples money for a living, what a sad way to live. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. IT IS A SCAM. ::::: REVIEW :::: Disappointing Service, Repeatedly by LA Wink at Citysearch December 18, 2009 We purchased a refurbished Precor Elliptical Trainer from this firm 4/2006. After ordering (and paying), we experienced delay after delay, which was not the biggest problem. The way this company conducts business is the frustraing part: they promise to cal, and don't. They promise delivery dates, and don't call to tell you they have been moved - you find out when you call to confirm. We paid April 14, and received the equipment June 16th. The fine print on the invoice states "Remanufactured products normally ship in 5-12 working days." Not so much. We gave them another shot this year when we needed to have the belts replaced - one shredded during use. We got the same type of treatment from the professionals at Innofit. They promised to call and did not, promised delivery dates, which came and went, etc. The belts that were promised were not what we received - we got aftermarket parts, when we were promised Precor original parts. Not acceptable. The belts squeak and whine and the machine is still not usable. My advise, after two honest attempts, is: don't deal with this company.::::: REVIEW :::: 20,000 dollars order never received kamran m. the most unreliable company. I have paid them 20,000 dollars on august 2010 for my gym equipment. Never seen any machines nor my money. I have all the proof and the transaction receids. If you want I can send them to any one that requires.I can not give any rating to these theives. I have called them a million times but I hear all kind of lies.Do not purchase from these people it is a big risk and a loss. ::::: REVIEW :::: Ripped OFF $ 2600 USDs Shane S. This Company is a scam and a warning to all should be spread to all not to deal with these crooks.Dear DAVE SHAW Owner of INNOFIT and BRITTANY HOLLAND Executive Assistant/ Logistics ManagerRe Order No,100****. 2 x Spin Bikes and 2 x Bike Mats.As per my telephone conversation with you this afternoon your local time, and Hong Kong local time 0200 in the morning. I am bitterly disappointed with the lack of service and truth behind your emails. You were happy to accept my hard earned money of $2179 USDs on May 11th 2011. However I have received nothing for my purchase, and this is now unacceptable after 1 and a half months in waiting. Your excuse of shifting was plausible to a point, however I feel the the small time customer has been left out in the rain.Brittany. You assured me that I would have the shipping tracking information 2 days ago when I spoke to you. I stayed up into the early hours of our local morning to have this conversation. However nothing has been received, and I hear you have gone on maternity leave dropping my case in someone else's lap without further consideration. very disappointing indeed with your lack of business sense.Dave. I had a phone conversation with you this morning, and you assured me that I would be emailed with the information today as someone else was handling all shipping information.It was agreed that if this was not supplied, I would be regretfully refunded in full. Well now I am requesting a refund of the full amount through Pay Pal. To tell you the truth, I have lost all faith in this Pay Pal online ordering and will never do this again. The distrust in such a transaction goes beyond belief to that i have been swindled or scammed out of my hard earned money and that your company and excuses are a front.I will be making a trip to Orange County to front up in person should this email be ignored.I have had enough of your stories.Please honour my refund at least.Kind regsShane Bentley.::::: REVIEW :::: FRADULENT PRACTICES Karen P. NO STARS AT ALL......I ordered 2 pieces of equipment a step mill and a treadmill, took months for the product to arrive...and when it did the stepmill has parts missing and had wet paint on all the plastic parts and was totally not in functioning condition, a service tech came out and veryified all these mechanical parts missing...should never of sent out..had to incur expense to pack up and return, them promising to return the money for refund and all i get is excuses and lies by the owner and owners mother David Shaw and Connie. The treadmill has also already had issues in less than a week.All of us who have been scammed and ripped off need to join forces and file a class action suit against these crooks for our refunds as well as damages.living in the states i want to but American and these people are giving American business a bad name....they need to be stopped and DO the right thing....i invite all to join me...thank you, Karen Pf::::: REVIEW :::: Extremely dissatisfiedby NotAGoodCompany at CitysearchI purchased over $40,000 worth of equipment from these people in April of this year. Terms were 50% down/50% when completed. Needless to say Brittany contacted me towards the end of May stating my equipment was finished and that I needed to send the other 50%. I sent the rest of the money and here it is November and I still don't have my equipment! They did ship me 9 pieces of equipment late September, but they have been promising every week that my order would be completed. I will be bankrupt before I open the doors for business. In a slow economy one would think that a manufacturing facility would be bending over backwards for their customers; however, these people don't seem to give a *** whether I open or not. How sad! The only resolution I see is to file fraud charges against them and hope to recoup some of the money I have lost. Truly dissatisfied! Mr. Shaw, you and your organization should be ashamed of yourselves! You have all my money and you are all sleeping at night, BUT I AM NOT because of what you have done to me! ::::: REVIEW :::: SERVICE PROVIDERS and CUSTOMERS BE-WARE!by Fitness Repair Masters at CitysearchVery hard to believe this company is still in business. SERVICE PROVIDERS, BEWARE!!!! From Brittany Holland, "Executrive Assistant/Logistics Manager," to Connie Tate, Business Manager, to David Shaw, President, INNOFIT Inc are a bunch of unethical, lying cheats. They contacted us to provide service in their behalf, agreed to terms, and promised prompt payment. Service was well provided and invoiced appropriately. Payment was never received. Numerous E-mails and follow-up telephone calls resulted in Credit Card Payments made by Connie Tate that were DECLINED. Follow up telephone contact with David Shaw, and re-faxing of all paperwork per his instructions, along with HIS PERSONAL PROMISE that he would pay the invoices the following day rendered, ONCE AGAIN, NO PAYMENTS. People like these are a disgrace to the Fitness Industry and the entire Business Community. ::::: REVIEW :::: This company barely has their head above water.by greatandgreat at CitysearchWow! Connie, shame on you and your sweet little grandma who I get on the phone from time to time. I'm not sure how you do keep this company in business. In the back of my mind, I keep thinking, "Hopefully my issue gets resolved before something shuts them down. I ordered a $1500 precor from them in 03/08, my credit card was charged immediately, but the machine was delivered 6 months later. I must of put in 10 phone calls till I finally got my machine, and on one of my calls, a gal who was new there(the employees seem to be revolving in and out) didn't know what to tell me so she transferred me to the repair guy in the shop (sweet Hispanic guy-who told me something fell on my machine right before it was being shipped) Ok, I can deal with that, I was thankful for the truth finally. But to my shagrin, even though they supposedly repaired it upon refurbishing it, my machine made an unacceptable clicking sound. So the company, dragged their feet to send a repair guy out. That took another prolonged 3 months, which didn't end up being a service. Turns out, the service man who had an account with them, confessed he has to wait and wait for payment from them and the company owed him some money from some time back, and was reluctant to even come to my house. So in the midst of that, I move and then it took yet Another 10 months for Innofit to set up a service for the machine. So fast forward to Sept. '09 (I've now had the machine for 1 1/2 years), and I get the 1st service repair guy out to my house to tell me that the bearing is cracked on it! So much for Innofit's "like new" guarantee! As a result after many many phone calls to them, (and boy-oh-boy, they sure do sound so sweet on the phone), they told me they were shipping my replacement machine 03/10, and I never received it! Called them again, and of course more excuses. Really Connie, this is so sad. I really feel sorry for anyone who comes walking into your very distraught ways and circus act that you guys perform. Thirty something phone calls, 15 emails later.........June, 2011, you guessed it. I have a broken machine, and a broken promise from Innofit.

Lost over $14000 to this company, paying by check for a high-speed treadmill that was never delivered. Took them to court and won, but never received any payment. If you want to get ripped off, call Innofit.

ID
Suwanee, Georgia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article