Listed price charged another price

In the process of looking on line to purchase ink cartridges for my printer I came across ink4u.co.uk . Having never dealt with a uk company I was skeptical. I filled out the order form and receieved a copy of the invoice for $58.92 total price. When I receieved my card statement within a week and I was charged $94.08. The product took almost a month to show up. I contacted them via e-mail (as their phone does not work) and explained the error in billing. After several e-mails I was told they bill by british sterling and do not normally do business in the United States. So buyer beware of ink4u and any other business's in the uk.

We have been dealing wth these people and they have not delivered on two orders, told us it was the fault of Royal Mail, told us that refunds will be made, told us that their system is down, told us that SAGE is at fault, told us that Barclays is at fault.... make your own conclusions but if you want to hear a really good story in our opinion then speak with the people who run this company.

when i read ur comments, i tried for the site ink4u.co.uk . But they have clearly mention that, they deal only UK customers.

So, before u blame other, why dont u go thru the instructions of the particular site. Anyways make sure next time when u purchase anything, read instruction or site policy page.

View more comments (1)
ID
Beaumont, Texas
Loss

About

Summary

INK 4 U & Sign Supplies Ltd. is a leading supplier of quality products and equipment for the graphic imaging industry. ... © 2010 INK4U And Sign Supplies Ltd.. All rights reserved. ...

ink4u reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article