IngenuCode sells bootleg copies of their DVD's

I would like to let anyone who is thinking about purchasing from IngenuCode know that they sell bootleg copies of DVD'S. Yes I posted earlier on the same subject butI did think it went through that is why I am posting again (sorry). Just received my TV Shows on DVD today opened it up and a bootleg cover was on the DVD's so I already knew they were bootleg copies. I will keep what they sent me and I will watch them, but Never again will I order from IngenuCode. I wish I would have discovered this post before December 28th (the date I sent my money order).
ID
#220637 Review #220637 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dewey, Oklahoma
Loss

IngenuCode Sell pirated DVDs recorded from TV

IngenuCode sell home-made DVD's recorded from TV with channel logo on the bottom. Very poor quality! If not illegal - definately unethical! I found their website was one of the few I could get the TV Series I wanted on DVD and it looked authentic. It cost over $100 so I expected the original DVD's with photoshots of the actors in situ with subtitles, information on various episodes, etc. But what I got was a tatty copy of a copy.... They say they are covered by the Berne Act but that's to do with intellectual property rights - this is an infringement of copywrite, or pirating. Never again!

You are soooo right. I only wish I had seen a post like this back in late DEC.

when I sent my money order.

My DVD's were definitly bootleg copies. NOT AGAIN will I order from IngenuCode.

ID
#219835 Review #219835 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas

Not buying from here so far!!!!!

yes i found this website that kindve looks the same as tv addicts and all those other scam websites.i read all the ratings of all those thieves but cant seem to find anything wrong with this one.please let me know if you know anything about this weird site.itll really mean alot to me.and thanks everyone out there for letting me know about those scamming websites.i almost made the same mistake.i was this close to buying the moesha sets from tvaddicts but was so shocked when i read the reviews.thanks again......good luck.r
#462031

I purchased a DVD set of "Sue Thomas FBEye" episodes for $69.99. Each episode begins a few minutes into the actual show, so you miss quite a lot. The picture quality is fuzzy and it appears as though someone videotaped the episodes on their own t.v.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM INGENU! They are thieves that take you money & send you ***.

If there is a problem they don't honor their return or exchange policy. Sent countless emails about defective discs & never got the replacements they claimed they sent. The quality of the discs stinks & they're bootlegs even though they make you think they're not. If they were in the US you would have more recourse.

Also FYI they operate under 10 or 12 different websites to try & hide. Check the BBB even they can't contact them.

I ordered Picket Fences January 8. I still have not received a thing. (Feb 22)

Ingenu claims they sent 2 of them out to me.

They are now refusing to respond to my emails!!!!! Do NOT buy from this company!

hey how bad is your set you bought.like obviously i know its bootleg but hows the case and quality and do it include all episodes and in order?i wanted to by the moesha set lol

Well It is around 9:30pm CTS. I just wrote on this webpage a little while ago.

I just so happened to go to my parents house(where i get certain mail) and my package was there. DO NOT buy anything from this IngenuCode UNLESS you like bootleg. I will keep what I have gotten from them and I will watch my TV Shows, BUT I WILL NOT EVER BUY FROM INGENUCODE AGAIN!!!!! I should have known by the bs name of the company anyway.

So unless you like bootleg copies their dvd's are not for you. You will get what you ordered but not what you expect.

It's not the original copy. True Story

hey guys thanks for letting me know about those scam webs..i just hope they put a stop to those web,...thanks guys you been a great help

Hello, I sent a money order to Ingenucode on Dec 28th, 2010. For a DVD TV Show Box Set.

I kept sending them e-mails asking if they received my money order yet and they told me not yet. I sent them about 3 e-mails. Finally the last two weeks of January they sent me an e-mail saying that they received my money order and was mailing my products the next day. As of Feb.

8th 2011 I haven't received anything they would have sent it off around the 18th of January. Think I should have received something by now.

Now I am about to send another e-mail asking about my products, but I just happened to come across this webpage and I think I am just going to put a stop to the money order I sent them. It has not been cashed yet Thank Goodness.

Did you order from ingenu code? If you did was it a good website?

They have good deal on Bonanza... I would appreciate it a lot if you could give me some info on this.

View more comments (7)
Miami, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article