INFOWAYS MEDIA IS A FRAUD

CHINTAN SARDA, WHO CALLED HIMSELF OWNER OF INFOWAYS MEDIA(A FRAUD COMPANY BASED IN JAMNAGAR)THEFT MY SALARY AND DID NOT RETURNS MY EDUCATION DOCUMENTS AS WELL AS EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE. NEVER DARE TO HIRE THEM FOR ANY BUSINESS. NEVER DARE TO JOIN THEIR COMPANY, THE END RESULT WILL BE A SCAMMED EXPERIENCE BY THEM. SCAMER! SCAMER! SCAMER. ATTENTION.............................. I ALREADY SUBMITTED COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM TO OTHERS PLATFORM ALSO. ALSO THEY ARE A CHEATER AND ASKED TO MY CLIENTS TO NOT TO GIVE ANY BUSINESS TO ME. THEY ALSO THEFT MONEY ONE OF MY CLIENT AND I AM GETTING SEVERAL COMPLAINTS FROM OTHER CUSTOMERS IN REGARDS OF FRAUD ACTIVITY.

100% FRAUD

ID
Jamnagar, Gujarat
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Did not give my salary and experience certificate after left the company for not providing the BDE condiions they provided before joining

Dear Sir/Ma'am, I have all the evidence of fraudulence by Infoways Media, Jamnagar, Gujarat to me. They promised me to give benefits of BDE as per the contributions of business before joining the company. But after working 6 months with them, they didn't provide me any benefits as they mentioned in conditions of BDE. And i left the company on July 16th, 2014. Now they are clear denying to provide me work experience letter as well as my last salary. I want to take further actions against this company, they are totally doing fraud business. 1. Infoways Media didn't provided the BDE conditions as per they mentioned before joining. 2. Most poor behavior with the employee by HR departments (I have all the skype scripts) 3. Didn't provide the experience certificate after left the company and clear denied to provide it. 4. Infoways Media Forced me to sign on their own made resignation letter. 5. Clear denied to give salary of July 2014. Kind Regards, J P Mondal

I am getting calls from several companies for work opportunities.. INFO-WAYS.COM is one of them. Is this the same INFO-WAYS you had problems with in the US?

ID
Jamnagar, Gujarat
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article