Fraud Company

Eventhough I read this board, I went ahead and start the training by payting them $100 initial fee. I was told by SONA (the HR person) that I wil get it reimbursed if I decided not to continue with them after three sessions. They also promised that the trainer will be from USA (Atlanta, GA). And that was not the case. They never provided me the STATE where their company is registered as well as their fed tax id. I have numerous issues with the connection to their demo server. The trainer did not have the same demo server as mine. So, I decided to cancelled and asked for a refund on Jan 18, 2013. I was then reached by POOJA (another HR person) on Jan 23, 2013 and she said that I will get the refund back to my account on Jan 25, 2013. As of today (Jan 29, 2013), I do not have the refund back.This company is fraud and just trying to false promise to the students so they can get the money. I am the real example.I am not providing my phone number here because SONA and POOJA both have my number. I will get my money somehow and are thinking to take action against this company.
Elmhurst, Illinois
Loss

Trainee

I have been trained by this company and they are working on recruitment. While I may agree with comments online regarding some operations of the company, I do not call them a 'complete fraud', as a few folks have. Getting SAP training and online tutoring of over 50 hours itself is worth more than what they charge. Yes, I do agree that our trainer may not have had SAP certification, but he was the most approachable and helpful trainer I have experienced in my 9+ years of SAP in US. While he did not answer all the questions, but within the limitations of the defined training scope, he was generous. And they seem to be working towards keeping their promise of placement. Unfortunately the consulting industry, including the client companies, have made the environment somewhat hairy and thereby it generates frustration. Keeping my hopes up and hoping they can deliver on the recruitment side also. They are working on it. Best of luck to other SAP consultants too and if you have any better suggestions for recruitment/placement, please do not hesitate to post.
Charlotte, North Carolina

Influx software solutions - Fraud Company

Update by user Jun 30, 2011

I have complained about this companies racket to the better business bureau. Hopefully this company can be investigated and taken full action from proper authority.

I have been unsuccessful in receiving any response from them, and mediation is the only way to get them to respond through proper agency.

I ask all those who are scammed to contact BBB and other approproate agency and file complaints against them. This person Steve and his other associates, Narashimaroa Uppalati company ceo needs to be brought to justice.

Original review posted by user May 29, 2011
INFLUX SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS INC 17940 Farmington Rd, Suite # 270, Livonia, MI 48152. TEL :+1 84*-557-**** FAX:+1 73*-758-**** Email: training@***.com This company is a total fraud company and they take money from people with the intention of not providing the service, as long as they get the money. They don't tell you upfront that their courses are authentic and certified. and their coursed are not verified and accepted by any agency. There are lots of people who are in similar situation. they do false promise that if we do the training and withon 4 weeks they will do placement of a job, just so that the stuident can join. they provide the contract after the student pays the money, which means that they don''t give you the chance to read the contract. which is unfair practices because a students needs to be aware before they signed the contract. They used to have the chicago branch which was not even active business, which they use to attract students and pressure into taking courses with false promises. Please aware with their policies and always ask for the contract before you make any payment.

Guys

This might change your mind to join with Influx, Changed its name to (ACIS SOFT).

SONA is a key Sales head (*** *****), she traps you with all false promises and none will be placed into job and they steal your money and she changed her name too. And Steve (Suresh) his real name and feels like he is Honcho.

And this *** never answer the calls and be responsible for what we paid. Marketing Nysa is one person always says looking into issues but never kept her word which is mentioned in the welcome mail. Accounts and Marketing Suman is one of the *** *** tries to bypass all the issues and never given the interviews. One more thing last but not least Support wise No proper server access, dont remember his name and Scheduling of Class is also worst thing by SAM.

SAM is the one person never stand on his word.

This is entire *** team influx (acis soft).

acissoft dot com this new website which they created.

This is Company completely Fraud. I am after become famous in the market, They create the New Company name ACISSoft.com.

There website also clone to that. They took money from my 100$, and make many false promise. There infrastructure is not working at all. There Account Manager ( Nysa) the Owner (Steve/ Suresh) are the Fraud person , they simply making the money.

This is company had fake address as well there is no office in below location. If someone want to confirm please do the physical verification for that.

To God shake not to join this company, else your money will be waste.

Good Luck.

ACIS Software Solutions

350 S Northwest Highway, Suite # 300

Park Ridge, Illinois USA 60068

total fraud company, if u read couple of good reviews down somewhere it has been posted by influx only, INFLUX IS TOTAL FRAUD, SCAM, THEY ARE HERE TO EAT YOUR MONEY AND GO HAND HAVE FUN WITH *** :(

I was cheated too. Stay away

influx is a fraud company, plz do not do any training here and donot give any money at all, its a total scam.

Influx will not give you any paperwork that you have joined this company, nor do they tell you how much they will deduct from your pay check if you are on corp to corp basis.

Beware of these people in Influx:-

1 - Steve

2- Nysa

3- Sona

Beware of there Friends company, it is total fraud money laundering activity

Dear Steve and the Influx team,

The marketing overview session was way beyond my expectations. I am totally impressed. The perception that I gained about the US job market and about preparing for an interview in the last 4-5 hours is something I am sure would have taken me atleast 2-3 years if I had to do it on my own. And who knows how many opportunities I may have lost if I was on my own.

In particular, your depiction of the the different levels / layers of clients and consultants is very clear and would be very useful to have the right orientation. The preparation workouts and the requirement matrix, as I have previously expressed are very very useful.

The practical approach to resume building and explanation of client expectations is very perceptive. "It is the client who decides if I am the best fit or not and not me" - this message was beautifully put.

On the whole I must admit, there is a lot of goodwill that has been generated in me towards Influx through this session. Further, while this session at the end of the course is a great value add, I believe that you (Steve) must take/prepare a orientation session before the start of the course.

Thanks!

Regards,

Venkat

Hi, I am Sayantan my wife took training at influx. Before the training Sona mentioned that influx will process my wife's H1 Visa but I have to pay 50% of the visa fee.

But after they took $800 and a very poor training was provided. The training is completed 3 months back since then they did nothing for her. No marketing ,no visa processing no interview. So never take any training from this company.

It is a fraud company.

They will cheat you and take the money. If you need more details you can call me Sayantan 312-637-****

Thank you so much for the wake up call guys. I was thinking of getting some training and got a call from Sneha, the call I got was coming from Chicago and she told me she is situated in Dallas,TX.

I got little alert..Anyway, she told me they provides training and help in placements too and charge $1000.

Thank you again for helping.. :)

I was looted by this company, they took money for demo sessions and with promise that will refund if demo is not good, HORRIBLE teachers, I can train them by myself.

View more comments (25)
Jacksonville, Florida

About

Summary

Influx is established in the pursuit of helping clients and people excel by leveraging ... the best possible ERP & IT solutions to customers all over the globe. ...

Influx Software Solutions reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article