Infinity Tires & Wheels scams its customers!

They took a $1000 down payment from me and did not have the rim I purchased in stock as they told me..They promised a refund that I never received. I filed a complaint with the Fresno Commissioners office and I suggest anyone that had problems do so too! The are the worst company ever!!! The manager Jay is a liar and ripoff. The other employee there named Q just continued on with the lies. I called repeatedly to resolve this issue and nothing ever happened. Just a bunch of empty promises to refund my money or send me another product. Neither has happened. I have been trying to get my money back for 2 years now..Do Not Use This Company for anything!!
Baltimore, Maryland

You Too?!?! Infinity Wheels & Tires.. Rip off!

In this particular case Jay was my sales person he ensured deliverly by a certain date, wheels to be mounted and balanced on the tires. When the delivery arrived I had 5 boxes. 4 wheels and 1 tire! When I attempted to call and get someone on the line I got a recording or was told to hold and no one ever came to the line. Finally getting someone on the line told me that they were out of the tires and were sending them out. And if I wanted them overnighted I would have to pay almost $300. They scam artist!!
Boulder, Colorado

Infinity tires and wheels took my money and didn't send me rims and tires

Infinity tires and wheels took my money and they didn't send my rims and tires. I made plenty of calls to try to see what was going on. They put me on hold everytime. I would call and ask for the manager and everytime they would say he is not in he would be back but he would never come in when they say. The salesmans are joey, jacob,sam,Q, jay, frankie, david. I think they are all the same person they are fake. These are bad people and they have no feelings the don't care. Beware!

I got a magazine from walmart and seen these nice new rims and tires to order for 1200$ so i was happy i was getting them for that low, well comes to find out it took them at least 4 months to get them and they wouldn't return my calls because they were not sent within the 7-10 day period i was promised. And then to top it all off i finally got them after i got a hold of the Better Business Burer, and we went for months trying to get these rims, or at lease my money back, after i got the rims, they wasnt even the ones i ordered, they were nice probably stolen, they didnt come with the tires like they were going to.

And along with the box's there was a bill for rotation of the tires, and balancing when there was no *** tires on them, and the bill was 800$!

which i still haven't paid and they havent said nothing since. THIS COMPANY SUCKS BAD, AND THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Loss

About

Summary

Infinity Tires and Wheels is a private dealer of automotive parts. The company offers automobile parts, including rims tires, wheels, 22 Inch rims and tires, wire custom wheels, cheap chrome rims, rim and tire packages, chrome wheels, and the like. The corporate office of the company is based at
1843 E Gettysburg Ave,
Fresno, CA 93726. The customer service of the company is available at (559) 221-4485 and (559) 443-2592. This company has 64 complaints of fraud reported to the BBB. The complaints are primarily concerned with unsent purchases or with sending incomplete orders, though having charged the customers accounts and getting no response from the customer service.

Infinity Tires and Wheels reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article