Poor service, Non Existent Communication,Bogus plans.

Chris Smith at Infinite LTE.com runs this business. He resells sim cards through ATT and T mobile through Joel Smith at One Wireless World.org/ Impact Wireless. Chris Smith is a true nonprofessional and Joel Smith (no relation Joel claims). Must be the rudest owner of a company I have ever dealt with. Joel Smith told me when I first signed up that he knows Chris Smith was an *** but he sold a lot for him, so he looked the other way. Early on when we first signed up Chris Smith would basically humiliate you on the phone claiming it was our fault for the service being down, complete nonsense, but we needed the service to run our business, so we allowed this abuse. We eventually contacted Joel after some online research, and he was helpful in the beginning, so we started communicating with him. We were without service on two modems for 20 days during the holidays and had no phone, internet or Tv because of this. They could care less including, Joel Smith the main holder of these Sim cards. Full of excuses while service was down, and the service never came back up, but they kept charging our credit card for service we were not receiving. we had to file a charge back with credit card company. These rural internet providers advertise services they cannot provide because they are running a grey (illegal) operation reselling these sim cards. They will ghost you completely when the service goes down and will total ignore any communication. I live in a rural area and the options are limited, so I have used many of these same type companies and they are all the same. Totally fly by night, could care less about service, when your sim card goes offline, which happens constantly, they will not answer calls or emails after several days to weeks. Do yourself a favor and avoid these no name companies. These bogus companies charge you for membership fees. equipment/ and overcharge for unreliable service at 2 -3 times that. T-Mobile just introduced rural home internet for 50$, unlimited. ATT and Verizon offer service in some areas but go direct. My area T Mobile just rolled out Jan 2021.

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs.

ID
Chicago, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article