Infinite Grids Hadron Theme No Refund?

Infinite Grids Hadron Theme No Refund?
Description I am unable to upload your theme to my site at blue host. I have given up with this difficulty. A refund for my purchase of Hadron Theme is what I am asking for. I have canceled my account at Blue Host. I do not have any plans to go through this frustrating experience again. Please refund my purchased I have not used your theme. Comments and updates 1. 17 hours ago why you give up without contact me first? the theme is working fine just re open your site and I will show you Reply 2. 12 mins ago OK I am happy that your theme is working for you however I can not use it and I have closed my Blue Host account. Are you refusing to refund my purchase? Reply 3. 1 min ago SIMPLE PRICING,NO SURPRISES Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back! We offer no-questions-asked refunds within 30 days of your purchase This statement is on your website advertisement for the Hadron Theme. you have been asking me questions you have not refunded my money. you are being as difficult with the refund as you are with the uploading of your Hadron Theme. Please refund my money as stated on your site. Rude and abrupt statements and refusal to refund purchase after 7 days. Statement on website list a 30 day period for refund. Do not buy from this person I regret that I have.
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article