Industry Local In Arizona overbilled credit card didnt deliver services

Industry Local called and sold my company on SEO services. Guaranteed first place Google results for sign up of 199. And 99 month membership fee. Provided our credit card and first 30 days, nothing. Next 30 days, nothing. We never moved up on Google. Called Industry Local and they were nonchalant about our concerns. Then, looked closer at our bank statements and we've been getting.g charged 50.00 more for monthly membership, than was stated in contract. They refunded the extra 50, we cancelled our contract, then the next month they charged again for 149.?? Do not give Industry Local your credit number, in fact, forget that bogus SEO work.
ID
Loss

Industry Local is all SEO hype - Doesn't Deliver

Paid a few hundred to Industry Local for SEO services which took them m-o-n-t-h-s to complete. They promised first page of Google and listing on Google Places, promotion on Google maps and more. I should have known the sell was over-the-top but I'm not an SEO person so didn't imagine it would go like this. Complained, and called industry local and this was all just a waste of time. They said I would get reports which I never did. I probably could have followed directions from a book and did better. As far as I can tell, industry local did perform some keyword work for meta descrip and optimizing some pages but I don't know what else they actually did. Be careful before paying your money out to them.

Just looked at industry local yesterday and considered them for work. Wow.

how do you pick any company these days? You might find the best or you get scammed.

ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

About

Summary

IndustryLocal provides businesses with easy and affordable way to promote their services and generate new leads using internet marketing and website design. We provide every client with a free webpage, as well as getting you ranked on the first page of the local search results of google, yahoo and bing.

Industry Local reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article