Bad hair extensions from the so called indique

I bought their pure range the straight hair tangles alot needs alot of care nd is brittle and breaks i went to complain and they told me i wasnt taking care of the hair i have their conditioner nd argan oil but the hair is no different secondly i bought their pure curly range they reffered me to their trusted stylist who colored my hair wrong ruined my hair before i could even wear it nd the their closures for pure curly are disgusting in trying to solve my problem they said they would give me new hair to my suprise they tried giving me the same *** up wig i gave them they had "fixed" it i refused then they gave me their machine wefted wig i have it now its disgusting its so few its not even funny im planning on returning that piece of *** nd last but not least they sold me a defective coil curl which tangles as *** im going back nd i want my full refund they sell bad quality hair i will not be buying from them ever again they are expensive for nothing indique south africa no 8 bolton road hair is ***
ID
Product
Indique Hair South Africa Hair Extension
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article