Verified Reviewer

No shoes

I have sent 6 emails that doesnt sent due to your email not working i ordered begining of july its last week of july now tracking doesnt help there's been no sending to the email provided once but they send me emails trying to sell stuff from same email I can't send messages to I needed the shoes for work a whole month ago took the money and month later still no shoes tracking say after month shoes are in Atlanta like cut the ***

User's recommendation: Don't even waste your money or time trying to look and find your ***.

ID
Cons
  • No order still after month no way to contact email scam too
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

This company is scamming USA consumers

Warning, if you are thinking of purchasing the Indestructible shoes brand stop right away. You will thank me later. My experience : purchased their shoes after watching their internet advertising, instead searching consumer reviews of these scammers. First of all, you can buy the same shoes at Amazon for $29, and receive your merchandise in 7 days more or less. Now if you fall for their scam like I did, you end up paying $72 and the crooks will not deliver the merchandise before 90 days. Once you receive their boxed garbage and realize it is a dangerous torture device, you may try calling them, only to find out their phone numbers posted in their site are fake, then they will start giving you the run around and you will never see a refund, you have been ripped off. In order to corroborate my statement go to Trust Pilot where you will find 139 angry costumers that suffered the same fate as I did. Then go to a dedicated Facebook page that posts the hundreds of victims experiences. Further more go look for Youtube many videos exposing the ripoff of the company Indestructible shoes, their shoes are dangerous, their claims fake, their product dangerous garbage.

User's recommendation: Do not buy their product.

ID
Apopka, Florida
Product
Indestructible Shoes Shoes

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article