Extreme Hardship transfering old cell number to new Phone

My old C-139 Motorola has worked marvelously for (Five) 5 years, However, it developed a problem hearing the other person and the other person hearing me! As a result of the major inconvience... I decided to order a couple new phones. I ordered Four Samsung's 2ea T105G's, 1ea T101G and a T301G slider. I though since I bought so many I would keep them for spares. I have had problems with all four...these are the worst phones I have ever had!!!! Usually tracFones are very reliable. I have used TracFone since 1999 with very little problem...until 2010 then all *** has Broken Lose!!! Had trouble with TracFone programing the phones. I never could get the Samsung phones to dial and talk to the party on the other end. They would dial and hang-up just as the person answered or hang-up just before the person would start to answer the phone. To make things worse...the phones would not HANG-UP....they keep deducting minutes from my PAID-UP Minutes. I finally had to disconect the battery from the phones to stop Trac-Fone from charging me minutes. And sometimes it still would deduct minutes after the battery was disconected. I had to call TracFone and explain the situation to some Indian who spoke broken english... (and very Poorly) at that!!!!! The Indian kept apologizing for the poor service. Still waiting for resolve. Phil Mac 951-529-**** 724725-****
ID
#208235 Review #208235 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Johnstown, Pennsylvania

About

Independent Realty Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.independentrealtyinc.com/default.asp?content=privacy&menu_id=74933
Summary

Independent Realty is a real estate company which deals with properties for sale in Mason County, KY. It operates and provides its services for those customers who are looking to buy or sell a house, town home, condo, land, farm, or commercial property in or around Mason County, including the towns of Maysville, Washington, Germantown, Lewisburg, Flemingsburg, Historic Augusta, Brooksville, Dover, Vanceburg, Tollesboro, Mt Olivet as well as some others in the surrounding areas. The staff of Independent Realty includes 6 agents Joann Stapleton, Jerry Arthur, Kathy Bell, Barbara Lennex, Christopher Lowe and Darlene Messer. The company is based in Germantown, KY. And it was established in 1996.

Independent Realty reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article