IMPRESSINPRINT.COM HALL OF SHAME

If you what to lose money purchase invitation from impressinprint.com. I purchase invitations for $45.00. Impress inprint sent the item with US postal services they stated that I received the item but I did not and when impress inprint was contacted they basically said that it was not their problem so I lose my money. Shame on this company for poor business practices. The owner of the business whose name is Kim was very rude and of little help. I am just thankful that I did not spend $200.00 or more on items. So buyers be ware.

Wow - my experience was the exact opposite of Clechoice's. They were super nice when I called and asked some questions and I received them exactly when I was told that I would. I would recommend them to anyone who needs invitations, especially if you needs something unusual or need some help along the way.

I am the owner of ImpressInPrint.com. Unfortunately in this instance, this customer asked us to ship her package to an apartment complex where she did not live.

The package was tracked and delivered successfully, however, because she was not a tenant at that building she was unable to retrieve her package. We offered her several solutions, including shipping new invitations if she was willing to pay for the additional shipping costs.

She refused. We work very closely with every customer to ensure that they are completely satisfied, however in this case we were unable to come to a amicable solution.

I just received my First Communion invitations from ImpressInPrint.com. They turned out beautiful. The staff was extremly helpful, and even corrected a few mistakes I had made in my personalization!

View more comments (2)
ID
Newark, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article