NEVER Go To OC Nissan of Garden Grove, CA

PLEASE, DO NOT GO TO OC NISSAN of GARDEN GROVE, CA for anything (ie. buying a car, getting service maintenance for your car, etc.). I DO NOT RECOMMEND OC NISSAN OF GARDEN GROVE, CA TO ANYBODY - ESPECIALLY MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY, SO THIS MEANS TO ALL OF YOU, TOO! I bought a car from them and I was treated badly, without Integrity and Ethics (they say they have high Integrity and Ethics - this is BULL ***!), and they damaged my car in so many ways (broke my front window, scratched my odometer's window and doors, dirtied my car with black stuff, dented my tire's metal thing - making my car lose tire pressure every month, dented the side-bottom of my car, and yelled and lectured me about Nissan of Garden Grove's Integrity and Ethics after losing my personal belongings). I told them about this - they didn't care and said that they do no such thing. They only fixed my front window because the damage was too big to be ignored. Also, before I bought the car - my mind was set on a different car with cash back on it - the sales person told me to buy another car because it has the same amount of cash back on it, so I did. THE CARTHAT I BOUGHT DID NOT HAVE ANY CASH BACK VALUE AT ALL! The sales person told me that the INVENTORY PRICE is the SAME as the MSRP (MANUFACTURE'S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE) - SO NOT TRUE! Also, I was denied a print-out copy of the INVENTORY PRICE - people, please know that if you ask for a print-out copy of the INVENTORY PRICE - you should get it (they shouldn't deny you). Also, I was promised a whole year's worth of free oil change (no matter how many times I brought my car in for the service) - THEY LIED! I ONLY GOT 4 FREE OIL CHANGES IN TOTAL.

I wouldn't say I'm not smart and/or ***... it's just that I was naiive because it was my first time buying a car (any car for that matter) at a dealership. And I went with someone (a family member) who said he knew how to buy cars from dealers, so I thought I was set to buy a car - ends up, he knows ***. And the catch with the 1 year free oil change is that I have to keep on going to the Garden Grove's dealership to get the oil change - I can't go elsewhere.

The reason I gave OC Nissan of Garden Grove, CA a review because they have all of these positive reviews or no review at all and there are so many commercials about them, which is unfair to consumers because people should know that this dealership isn't all that positive or hyped up to be (like other people and their commercials says it is).

Like you said: "You are going to get shafted because you aren't that smart." - There are so many "aren't that smart" people, first time car buyers, and/or naiive people out there that will be gullible to the positive reviews and commercials - and they will end up like me. I, for one, don't want that.

ID
Anaheim, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article