Verified Reviewer

Injury at service station

Falling when leaving the service station office, looking left/right for customers cars, clear, took a step forward and into space. Hard landing on concrete as there is a step UP to the office level.... leaving the concrete surface where fuel pumps located identical to the offices concrete floor. A nasty fall.

User's recommendation: A violently visible strip on lip of upper edge of step to be a visual.

ID
Mississauga, Ontario
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Esso and their Head Office responses to complaints is disrespectful

What started as a simple complaint regarding the very poor service I received at one of their station was made much worse when I sent a complaint to their head office(Imperial Oil Ltd.). Not only did they not respond to this complaint until AFTER I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, they exasperated the problem by disregarding my wishes to be contacted via email only and gave my phone number to the very person(Satinder,station manager) who originally caused my frustration. She called me and right from the start accused me of being a liar and picking at the details of my complaint making me infuriated to the point that I had to hang up on her as she wouldn't let me say 1 single word. The "Customer Service Specialist", Elizabeth Benoit, tried 2 times to call me, again against my wishes, and then finally responded to the Better Business Bureau and to my email address with a candy coated letter that made it appear that they did everything possible to please me as a customer and went as far as to LIE about what they actually did. I am not even that concerned with the poor experience I received at the station but rather the completely unprofessional way their Head Office handled my complaint.
ID
New Westminster, British Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article