LJ Pxv

Verified Reviewer

Refuses to return my money

Impact Media Mobile - Refuses to return my money

Tony Norris of Haleysville and Florence Alabama fancies *** and has several images of his fantasy ladies on his social media. Unfortunately for me I didnt see his other side until after I sent the money.

He has a very old picture of himself on his LinkedIn account, and his business doesnt have a listing with Alabama.

His business address is but a mail drop so if I can help warn others please dont give this thug money. I still have to sue him, so heed my warning: Tony Norris lacks ethics.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Cheating
  • Stealing

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Please don’t do business with Tony Norris if you value honesty and integrity

Citlaly Hse

I don't even know the owner of this Company, but so many common everyday blame everyone for their failures in business. You weren't cheated out of $350, you simply a lover, it's your fault you didn't sell any ads.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article