David M Gyg

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Cannot contact ImOn, you never sent verification code. I think your internet is good, your communication and system will lose you customers!

Hulu told me you are changing my IP address which locks me out of hulu. They have changed this for me 4 times and each time they blamed ImOn. I sent comment explaining , your system said a code would be sent. No code received. Each time I have ever tried to contact ImOn it has been a poor experience. Like I said enternet fine , communication and service is horrible.

User's recommendation: Improved computer system to deal with your customers. Please remember your customers are not all young computer savvy people. I have talked to a number of my friends who state they are considering going back to Mediacom because of your system!

Andrea S Rzv
map-marker Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I have a giant fiberglass box in my yard

IM ON is placing fiber optic cable in our neighborhood and we found out by word of mouth no notice, letter, phone call nothing. I came out of my home to find it all torn up trash everywhere, tools and a huge box sunk in my yard. I talked with an agent to pretty much be told it could be worse sorry. We pay a huge amount of taxes for a house already paid for but the city still owns part of it so youre screwed. Oh and you can maintain it too.
Loss:

Preferred solution: I don’t think they can do anything

User's recommendation: Go with a satellite service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article