False promisses

He is promising a lot of things, but is doing nothing. He takes the money and then doesn't answer the phone. Hundreds of phone calls and voice messages, incompetent, cheater, willing to take advantage of people. Besides other problems that this "immigration specialist" has with the US Government, he is also profiting of other people. A class action needs to be filed on his name. We need to file a class action against this rat who is hiding in someone's ***. Also we have to call local media and tell them about this product. Ilici the jail is crying for you. His place is not in the office. Doesn't want to give money back. Be careful he is a cheater. Police department needs to go and check on him.
ID
Citrus Heights, California
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss

Never trust ---Immigration Visa Services--- Ilie Zdragat. Sacramento,CA

Update by user Mar 21, 2014

Hey I'm getting my money back finally (after almost 2 years!). Wish you good luck!

Original review posted by user Aug 01, 2012
I do NOT RECOMMEND to contact Ilie Zdragat. When I first met him he seemed very responsible and honest person. In few days he demanded a large sum of money, saying that he would help to resolve my case. We signed the contract and I gave him the cashiers check. At first he answered my calls and tried to calm me down. I was anxious because things didn't move off the ground. After awhile, tired of his excuses I decided to terminate the contract. He accepted my decision and convinced me that as soon as he gets from Arizona he's gonna return my money.....so I'm still waiting.....he doesn't return my calls.....it's been almost 4 months!!!

Ilie Zdragat just got a 2 year prison sentence for ID theft

FBI | Gold River Immigration Services Business Owner Sentenced to 2 Years in Prison for ID Theft

I dont understand how come hes not in jail yet. ( I gave him 2500$) 7 months passed he kept telling me that he will send me my case number so I figured that something wasnt right and i called the immigration service (USICS) and they said they dont have anything from me.

NEVER TRUST THIS GUY! HE NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is such a pain. Never answers, takes the money and does a big NOTHING!

Everyone should be aware what he does so nobody makes the same mistake we did! Gosh!

He is a horrible person. May God provide his own judgment over him!

До сих пор вcпоминаю его как китайскую пытку. Rotten rat.

Все деньги он мне так и не вернул. Позорник

Ilie Zdragat is charged with felony fraud, forging tax returns and identity documents in the United States District Court Eastern District of California. Here is a link to his court docket.

His next status conference is set for Thursday, October 23, 2014, at 9:30 a.m.

Case No. 2:12-cr-00387-TLN.

Wow this is crazy guys. I was trying to help a friend from Moldova to come to USA and before sending him money I asked him to send me a proof of his license or w.e he had to show me all this was legit.

He faxed me some kind of certificate and we almost believed him.

While I was doing some more research my friend impatiently sent him the money ($2000) after that of course we didn't hear from him , we were both calling he would lie to us . So my friend never got her money back and I still feel responsible for this.

If you are looking to lose a boatload of money, instead of burning it, why not just give Illie/Ilya Zdragat a call. I'm currently, trying to get back nearly $3000 from him.

He took money upfront and didnt do diddly ***. I'm very upset. My situation was urgent because my mother was ill, in a different country, and I urgently needed to bring her here. He don't care if I'm a single mom with a sick mom (I'm being 100% honest here), he took the money and refused to do any Of the services he said he would.

If I had to choose between getting my money back and havin his life *** for the rest of his life, Id rather his whole life be ***.

If I had to choose between saving his arms or his legs, I'd wouldn't save either!!! That's how much I hate ***!

@PissedConsumer776380

this guy need to be in a jail !!!

@PissedConsumer776380

Hey I'm really sorry for you! I returned more than half of my money.

I just posted a comment about how I did it.

If you have a contract/cashier check/bills or any evidence you can go to court. Good luck!

here is his number (916)838**** Ilie Zdragat,and his wife Anna Vyazova

View more comments (18)
ID
Sacramento, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article