Immigration Overseas Pvt. Ltd. Delhi Review

Immigration Overseas is truly a professional immigration law firm that handled my PR visa case for Australia in a very experienced way. I came to know about the company by reading the “Immigration Overseas Review” page that helped me gather the authenticity and credibility of the firm. After meeting their immigration representative/ consultant for the first time, he offered me a clear perspective in regard to my visa application and thereafter assigned me my case lawyer. The lawyer then assisted me at every step, making me understand the legal procedure in an effective manner. I am really thankful to the entire team of Immigration Overseas.
ID
Delhi, Delhi
Pros
  • Immigration overseas india
  • Immigration overseas
  • Immigration overseas delhi
Reason of review
Good customer service

Immigration overseas Review company in Delhi

Hi… I am a mechanical engineer happily settled in Australia since 2012 and all credit goes to Immigration Overseas. The name was suggested by one of my friends, and then I also read many client reviews for Immigration Overseas, before approaching the company. The company is assisting me in the best possible manner, which has made me proud of my decision. The company beliefs in the values of integrity and transparency, and ensures to live up to them in each case it handles. When I applied for the Permanent Resident Visa under the General Skilled Program through the company, I was little worried as to its practice. But, the way MARA/MIA consultants handled my case, it made me feel overwhelmed. Their professionalism and focused approach are quite praiseworthy and reliable as well. I wish them good luck for future.

Hello, I am an engineer successfully settled in Canada since 2012. I owe my success to Immigration Overseas.

I pay my heartiest regards to Immigration Overseas to making me realize my dreams of working in Canada. The company has got quality and experienced and ICCRC/CRCIC certified immigration consultants, who helped get through the immigration maze successfully. They helped me with skill assessment and then further application process. They kept me updated with the status of my application, which signify their standards.

Further, they also assisted my wife to get the spouse visa. I wish good luck to them for future.

My experience with Immigration Overseas is Very good. Immigration Overseas is a true immigration law firm that offers a unique approach to its clients.

They help me get my PR in Canada. The consultants there offered me all the good and bad chances in the visa application procedure, clearly and easily making me understand the entire procedure. Getting through the legal procedure was not that easy, but the team managed in getting my visa approved in a timely manner.

The lawyer that was given for my case was very supportive, offering extra effort till the last. I am very thankful to the entire team at Immigration Overseas for their services.

Very useful information. Thank you for sharing it.

View more comments (2)
ID
Delhi, Delhi
Pros
  • Services
Reason of review
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article