Australian Citizenship application

Was directed to this website believing it was an authentic government website and have now found I have been ripped off $185. I called them to ask why I need to pay a further $285 when I had already paid the application fee - this is how I found out I had pretty much been stolen from. I am understandably ropeable. It has taken me 30plus years to get around to doing this application and now I feel like abanding it all together. Will take this further with consumer affairs and the department of immigration as it is a pure rip-off and an extremely dishonest way to trick the public into paying for nothing!!!!
Reason of review
mislead into believing i was applying on an Australian Government website!!!
Loss

Resolved: Scam of Immigration Direct

Update by user Feb 09, 2018

Yes.. customer service answered our call and I told them my issue they said they will follow it up and the next minuted full refund.

Original review posted by user Feb 07, 2018
Immigration Direct is not responding to our enquiries we have been charged but we did not authorised the payment of 190.55. We only just did the "test application" but we did not continue with the citizenship application. Now the account is active but we did not want to start the application for Citizenship. My husband had a call saying we should start as things will change but he said we are not going to continue as yet we are not ready. Next minute the credit card is charged and customer service phone is not in use. We would like full refund.
Resolved
Product
Immigration Direct Au Citizenship Application Online Form
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Immigration Direct Au - Review in Government and Politics category from Sydney, New South Wales

I went to this site. Completed the survey and stopped before paying due to a phone call and forgot about it. Then I got phone calls, a guy asked for credit card details, which I didnt provide then he said he'll give me a 20% discount. I said no. He called again offering 51% discount and a speedy application answer. I just said no and blocked the number. I'm sure the Australian immigration office would never discount prices or ask for cc details. Just check and check again before you lose money.
Sydney, New South Wales
Order processing issue

About

Immigration Direct Au Return Policy
Fast, Easy, Professional. Only Australian citizens have an automatic right of entry to Australia. For example, because The User of Website became a national of another country that did not allow double citizenship. Resident Return visas (subclass 155) are usually valid for 5 years if The User meet the two year residence requirements or hold substantial business, cultural, employment or personal ties to Australia. If that is not The Customer's case, but The Customer have a strong need to travel internationally The User may qualify for a Resident Return visa valid for only 3 months (subclass 157). For example, if The User have a family member who is severely ill. The Client may choose to pay the additional processing fees to have it re-issued and stamped in The Customer's new passport or travel with both passports-the old one that contains The Client's Resident Return visa and the new one.
To read more: https://www.immigrationdirect.com.au/travel-visa/resident-return-visa.html
Top Immigration Direct Au Products

Citizenship Application Online Form

Summary

Immigration Direct Au is an online navigation system. The portal of Immigration Direct Au assists users with application preparation and submission in a few easy steps. Immigration Direct Au has created a tool that helps dozens of Australian citizens fill in spotless applications getting through Department of Immigration and Border Protection with ease. The online system has customized guideline to walk users through the complex process without covering numerous pages of conventional manuals. Immigration Direct Au offers 24/7 email support, student, work related documents as well as permanent residence.

Immigration Direct Au reviews and complaints

Immigration Direct Au is ranked 5 out of 1132 in Governmental Organizations and Politics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article