Iman NP Center LLC Veronica Shivachi SCAM HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I purchased a living social package from Iman Weightloss months ago. I called to set up my appointments with-in 2 days. When I called, I spoke to Veronica Shivachi and she kept saying how she would call me back because she was tied up and blah blah blah. When I called back about a week later, she told me to call the office and not to contact her anymore. I was confused because that was the number on her website and her living social so I texted her, she responded rudely and said that she has a new number and an "assistant" that would handle all of her clients from now on. When I called the office, a ghetto ill-mannered young female answered the phone and scheduled my appointments. When I went to my first appointment, I recognized the female's voice and she was very loud and very abbrasive. Upon leaving, I confirmed my appointment. A day later I recieved a phone call from a another one of her un-trained unproffesional staff and she had said that they double booked and they need to reschedule my appointments. ALL of them. I had 6 left and I only have 2 days off a week, and I tweaked my schedule to fit them, I was upset and said that I could only reschedule two until I go work out some different dates with my supervisor. My second appointment, I was pushing it because when I HAD to reschedule, I had to push it to a day I was working, I had no choice because of their mistake. I showed up 10 minutes late to my appointment and Veronica came steaming to the front saying that there is a 25 dollar late fee. She had NEVER mentioned that before and truth be told it was their fault I was LATE! I got on the machine and after my session I left, the whole office was so rude it was bad atmosphere. Next week for my next appointment I called the day of my appointment and asked if I could cancel because work was running over, and the young lady but me on hold and Veronica JUMPED on the phone and said there was a 50.00 cancellation fee. I was livid but had no choice. Where are all of these fees coming from? Why couldn't they accomodate me and this was THIER mistake? I called back a couple of days later to reschedule my appoints and I was told that they had NO available appoints for the month. I was LIVID! Then I heard Veronica in the background saying rude and snippy comments, ( Which she does in person as well ). I kept calling for about 3 weeks and everytime I called there was a NEW untrained unproffesional worker and they kept saying they were booked and they would call me back when they had open availability. They never called and never responded to my e-mails about a refund. The office is small, thrown together and messy. Veronica is not a good business woman, and I would never go back and never reccomend it. This place is a rip off and I suppose that's why her prices are crackhead cheap, because your dealing with crackhead professionals!

I have to respond because I did NOT have the same experience at all and it makes me wonder where this opinion came from. My appointments were made online and Veronica was wonderful. She took the time to answer all my questions and go over meal plans and exercise with me. I purchased off of living social recently and had a wonderful experience and will return to support this business. The office is small and clean and neat. My appointment was timely and relaxing. I am always happy to get a deal since I have never had this procedure done before I was nervous but the nurse practitioner is wonderful and accommodating and wants you to have results,

Please don't be discouraged by one persons response that may not be true reflection of this establishment. Please take the time and look elsewhere for reviews. Seems like this facility Iman NP Center has only one bad review on this site and all positive reviews on her scheduling website with verified customers. I was skeptical at first after reading the negative but I figure I will judge for myself.

My advice is don't let one bad review turn you away. I am a nurse as well and will continue to support other nurse business owners.

My experience was wonderful and I will recommend her to my friends and family.

@PissedConsumer766277

I am sure the person who complained is legitimate. People don't take the time to review or give a detailed explanation of their experience if it isn't true.

I'd beware of this person and her establishment. The second review seems more like it is bogus.

It seems like it's a friend or paid reviewer. Beware and be careful!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article