Imagination Perfumery sells knock off fragrance.

CAUTION! Do not order from Imagination Perfumery. The product I received was far from the original fragrance. Your money's better spent on the real thing! My doubts about the authenticity were so strong, I bought the same product to compare only to verify my concerns. When I called up Imagination Perfumery they had a lot of attitude and would not let me return the product. This experience has been very disappointing. I will not place any further purchases at this store ever again! And I urge you to do the same thing. Spend your money on real thing instead.

I have ordered in the past and didn't have any problems at all and if it was a "knock off" I was fooled and I'm pretty sure I would know. Maybe I "imagined" it was a good experience.(haha thats terrible of me) really,have they closed? thats awful!

Been dealing with IC for 5 years at least. No bad experience at all.

Had a chance to talk about hard to find fragrance and they were quite nice.

Their departure could mean many things. :)

I've have always found this site to be a genuine site. Why close down?

I have bought hundreds of dollars of frangrance from them without ever finding them to be knockoffs! The one time I did dispute something they took care of it immediately without any problems.

Pleae come back! :cry

The product i received is not the original fragance. Please not come back

I have bought perfumes from them for several years and had no problems at all, they are the real brands, I hope they comeback soon.

I have purchased many fragrances from these folks and have never had a bad one (or tester or knockoff).

javascript:ac_smilie(':cry')

I MISS YOU

This is the best site for perfumes EVER. I have purchased THOUSANDS of dollars a year and all the people are extremely knowledgeable as far as their suggestions to one's liking. This alone; in my opinion is very difficult to accomplish online.

They have done an EXCELLENT job at this as well as having the best and most HARD TO FIND PERFUMES. ALL ARE REAL.

It'S Christmas Season and I'm just finding out they are not online. I sincerely hope this is a temporary situation because ALL consumers are truly missing out.

Marie, Jerome, please come back from wherever you are!

I hope all is well and that when you come back you'll have an even better site than before.

As far as 'PISSED CONSUMER goes, it takes 2 to create an argument and quite frankly what the gentleman was disputing could only be proven in a court of law. Instead of wasting time spilling vengeance it would be a good idea if you would stop to think how far your negative comments can destroy an individual's livelihood!

Get a life an just pay full price at Saks!

I've been dealing with them for a couple of years (5+), bought hundreds of dollars worth of perfume, and have never had any problem with IP. They sell authentic products.

Period. Just hope they can come back soon.

View more comments (16)
ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

About

Summary

Worth Pour Homme Cologne by Worth For Men. Save up to 70% off retail store prices on ... COPYRIGHT © 2003-2007 IMAGINATION PERFUMERY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ...

Imagination Perfumery reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article