Eastman kodak company Image Magic Sticker prints

My boyfriend and I stopped at your Kiosk at the Lakes Mall in Muskegon Michigan to have a picture printed for fun. The name of the booth was Sketch Express The electronic artist patent 6,021,417,serial EK12998, service Code 3566 and date of manufacturing 06/98 by the Eastman Kodak Company. I am Extremely disappointed with the results..The picture turned out completely black besides a few white spots. The Cost was $3.00 for nothing. I am so upset that I took a picture of the machine and the serial number plate on it. I hope I have the correct website since it took me over an hour to find a website to complain too. I will notify Kodak themselves too. I would like a resolution to this problem. I would be happy to receive my money back or some kind of free voucher for a couple of pictures poses. I love these kind of pictures because they make great memories. My name is Kelli Lasak and my email address Laskelli@***.com. Please advice as soon as possible, as I did want to that picture as a gift for a family member. I have the picture if you should need it emailed to you. Thank you in advance for your resolution to this problem.
ID
Southfield, Michigan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article