map-marker Saint Charles, Illinois

Withdrawal being stopped by FanDuel and now my account is suspended

I tried 3 different times to withdraw my own money from deposits and wins and FanDuel said there was an unknown error with my bank . I spoke with my bank manager and FanDuel never attempted to make a Deposit into my account, the same account that was used to setup & fund my FanDuel account. Im a transplant patient and need my money to pay for a medication thats not covered by my insurance. I have not heard back from FanDuel after emailing and calling 5 separate times. They are stealing my money!

User's recommendation: Don’t use Fanduel for any reason!!!

map-marker Collinsville, Illinois

Giveaway not right scam to get people there suppose to be 3 to 7pm gone in 45 minutes!Report itregularities

Got post card for robo vacuum give away on Sunday April 24 suppose to be 3 to 7 got there 3:45 merchandise already gone only had 300 for all these people not good made people angry! Lost thousands there expect to be treated right!

User's recommendation: Have more merchandise!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article