IKongo company/website/scam

This so called company has supposed dissolved due to tax issues (I'll assume the IRS). It is back up and running along with other versions of this same scam. They will "advertise" for you, "design" a logo for you, set up and coordinate a "website" for you....all very craftily honed with language that allows them to "kon" you....pay heed. Read the other alerts, I have received numerous emails from people that have lost large sums of money from this rip off. More reports need sent to the Better Business bureau and I would suggest FBI as they work in multiple states.

While they were getting credit card info from me(8,519.00 USD)The fraud department beeped in and told me to call them back and cancel my interests.They go under the name Rewards Genie/Franklin Mrkt/Precision services.They have suckered me for $22,500 USD and now still want me to give them more money.They tell you they will set up a web site for you/get you affiliates/set up links in your web site that you will make 15% on anyone's purchase,if they click onto your website They started out in Utah then to Arizona/next California/right now they are coming out of New York city.They like to target the elderly for their life savings.WATCH OUT PLEASE

Jefferson, Pennsylvania
Loss

IKONGO and their group of fraudulent companies scammed my disabled, senior mother out of $65,000!

BEWARE! of IKONGO and their group of fraudulent companies; The Tax Club, My Essential Plans, Vital Payroll by MPG, All Access Books, The Business Document Center, Nationwide Registered Agent Services, among others, I'm sure. They have scammed my disabled, senior mother out of $65,000, and it would have been more had the credit card transactions continued to go through. X employees of this fraudulent, so-called company, are speaking out online. They tell stories of old people calling in crying because they have been scammed out of their life savings. It's time for the authorities to step in. Someone, or many someones, need to go to jail.

You can file a formal complaint at the ftccomplaintassistant dot gov sight. You will receive a secure form to fill out. These scammers have lived off the hard earned money of others for years.

If all that is written on this site is true, the people involved in this company are continuing their scams through lefty central, llc and other ways. I hope the UTAH better business bureau is investigating them as this needs stopped.

I got scammed with this co. because I didn't check this site!

They gave me a really good deal and set up my webstore but after many tries, no response. Sent numorous emails and calls but no reply!

I want my $ back and need HELP! I would appreciate any advice or leads.

Thank you very much and I hope they get shut down and not scam anyone else!

Jmcphee

I hope you were able to get a refund from these companies. If not, please contact me. I may be able to help. This is absolutely ridiculous. Don't let them get away with this. utahconsumeradvocate.com

Jon

Ikongo ripped me off for $5,595.00 for an online store. It took me a year but I did get them to refund half of my money.

The fact that I did not get it all is still a stone in my shoe, but at least I got 50% of my money back.

I am sooo glad I read this before being scammed. My Essential Plans almost suckered my for 6788.

when I told them that was too much they found a scolorship for me with a $2000, discount. I almost fell for it. Thank God my creditr card company stopped the charges becuase of suspision on fraud. Thye keep calling me back wanting to work with me on a payment plan.

I can in here and found this. Thank you Jeus.

View more comments (6)
Germantown, Maryland

Ikongo repeatedly ignored my instructions for a logo design.

Ikongo is in association with Tax Club. So, when they called, they had all the particulars of my company. I was interested in having a logo made using my own name as my personal brand. The company is only a legal entity holding the business. Instead of following my instructions regarding the use of my name, Ikongo repeatedly inserted my company name in the logo designs. I refused to sign off on any of the designs. They made certain that the designs were not delivered within the recission period. When I complained about the design and asked for my money back, I was referred to Chrissy Prokos. She said that my project would be given to another design team and that they would start from scratch. I had even provided a photograph of the prop for the design and provided the slogan. All they had to do was to arrange it using my name as the brand. I am certain you know where I am going with this. Did they use my name? No. Did they start from scratch? No. It is too expensive to hire an arbitrator, go to St. George, Utah, and hang out during negotiations. Their contract is air tight. But, I am addressing every consumer protection agency, BBB, and contesting through my credit card company. Bad publicity will cost them much more than a settlement. Caveat emptor!! Jan Carolyn Hardy

They wanted $895 to make a logo that I didn't even know that I needed. That was two or three months ago, they say my design is complete but the final logo cannot be seen.

See for yourself.

ikongo.com my user id is:

georgepinc@***.com

password: 123456

The final edition is not there. If I cut and past to retrieve my logo, I get three of them hooked together.

These people are continuing their scam. I hope someone has reported them to the federal complaint website.

ftccomplaintassistant dot gov

They continue to scam people out of money are still active and have lived off of the HARD earned money of others for years. Please join me in filing a complaint. This man needs to go to jail and he needs stopped.

He is a very smooth operator. One other website in his name is Lefty Central.

I, too, made this BIG mistake. Was told the same thing that Jan Hardy stated in her comments.I wanted a certain logo also, and was never provided with one.

I tried to get my money back, but was told the deadline was a certain date ( which I asked before the date and have my e-mails to prove it), and the girl, Crissy would not refund my apprx $17,000 so it has cost me lots of overdraft fees, etc. This was in Jan 2009.

I wonder if it too late to do anything else about it? It has ruined my credit along with The Tax Club.

BEWARE! IKONGO and their group of fraudulent companies is a scam.

They've scammed my disabled, senior mother out of $65,000! It's time for someone to go to jail!

I too am an unhappy ex client of Ikongo, they charged me $900 buck to do my logo. I'm building a website working with coaches that required the logo/banner be a certain size.

Ikongo couldn't do what was required, they just made lame excuses and refused to refund any part of my money. I later found another logo company that was able to do everything I wanted for $200 bucks.Oh and BTW ikongo logo sample was poor quality with weak resolution.

It was good to hear from someone else that is having trouble with Ikongo.I to have called the CS 3 times and have checked my member site and after 2 mo. still don't have my logo or any part of my order.

To say the least I,m beyond disappointment and I too will contact BBB and Consumer Forum and any place else I can think of.

Thanks for coming forward. :(

It was good to hear from someone else that is having trouble with Ikongo.I to have cakked the CS 3 times and have checked my member site and after 2 mo. still don't have my logo or any part of my order.

Thanks for coming forward. :(

View more comments (6)
Anchorage, Alaska

About

Ikongo Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.ikongo.com/#
Ikongo Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.ikongo.com/#
Summary

Ikongo is a logo design provider. Company has a winning team of professional designers who can help everyone create or change company’s or brand logo. The whole process has 4 steps: start a project, choosing suitable design package, within three business day arrives the first original draft, designers make a revision according to customers’ needs and the last stage is project approval. Ikongo offers three types of design packages: logo sample, revision rounds and business cards. Ikongo offers such products as stationary and business cards, sign and billboards, brochures and flyers, ads, packaging, direct marketing and postcards, vehicle graphic, embroidered and silk screen, some Microsoft Office Programs, websites and many more.

Ikongo reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article