A disaster interviewing experience in Chongqing IKEA, China.

Hej! cause I am not a good Swedish speaker, I'd like to use English as the language and thanks for your understanding. I was a interviewee in children department of sales department, 17:30 yesterday (17th July) in Chongqing IKEA, China. This complaint is about the attitude of the interviewer of sales department. She was so haughty to me and I just could not believe that IKEA, as a international enterprise, hired a so arrogant interviewer. She degraded my personality in the whole process of interview and as a example "Why do you chose IKEA?" I was at first asked, so I answered "the feeling of IKEA makes me warm and I like IKEA..." And I think you just cannot believe what she did: interrupted me and said "Guys like you are a dime a dozen in our shopping centre or on the street!" with very arrogant attitude. She kept hitting me with sharp words, saying I was emotional, saying that I was too eager for her respect, but I was not given any time by her talking to refute. Yes, she, as a sales manager, really did and I did not make any excuse, actually I was not had chance and time, and I just like listened to a teacher's high-on-the-top admonition for the next one hour stem from Chinese politeness. I just cannot image a sales person just could say such flagellant words in our interviewing and IKEA, as a so big enterprise, has such an interviewer with such a high voice. I never want to work with such a pompous leader, and I hope that Chongqing IKEA will pay attention.
ID
Pros
  • Furniture
Cons
  • Customer service can not help
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Brands Related to IKEA China

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article