Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

The worst Customer Service I have ever seen

Update by user Feb 04, 2021

Oh the company also lied about sending incidental charges but they never sent it and kept avoiding calls on the matter. "Brian" never returns calls and IHG their parent company does nothing at all.

Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2021
We discovered IHG on a recent trip, and we had countless issues while staying at Candlewood Suites and IHG Hotel in Montreal. The staff is 80% rude and lazy, one guy that worked certain nights was a decent guy. The rest did not want to be of any assistance or work period. The hotel management allow the staff to do what they want and if they are not feeling up to working on a specific day they just come in for their shift and watch tv and snack. The hotel rooms and corridors are dingy and the carpeting has not been changed in 30yrs. The people that 'live' there are classless and make unnecessary disturbances during the night and the staff don't take noise complaints or any complaint seriously. I would suggest spending an extra 10.00 per night and finding a better hotel further down the street. There's something just not right at this hotel.

User's recommendation: there are a lot of hotels nearby select something that looks and smells fresh.

ID
Kingston, Ontario
Service
Hotelsone Room Booking
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Brands Related to IHG Hotels And Resorts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article