No identification of sender

Package arrived with no card with identity of sender
ID
Preferred solution
Name of sender of gift

Igourmet.com is a rip off

I received a "Chocolates of the World" gift box for Christmas. It seemed "skimpy" so I went to the website to check it out. The description listed the net wt. to be 1.5 lbs but when I totaled the listed weights of the candy that I received, it only came out to 14.08 oz. I called their customer service and they even went to the warehouse and verified that I was right. Wait For It....They accounted for the difference by telling me that the net wt included the packaging!! And by packaging, they put it in a cardboard box. I believe that this violates the truth in advertising law. Beware! I could go to World Market and purchase everything that I received for approx. $10.00. Way less than the $40.00 they charged.

It was a gift! Are you that freaking cheap you ***? From the sound of it, you're lucky someone gave you a gift

@PissedConsumer921466

The person who gave this to me works very hard for her money and I was upset that she didn't receive what she paid for. I didn't share any of this with her. As far as she knows, I loved it.

You must work for World Market - don't use this forum to promote yourself.

@PissedConsumer227884

Never worked there. It was the only place I could think of with a comparable product. Do you work for the company I panned?

View more comments (3)
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article