SCAM

It should surprise no one that most people who go to these presentations go for the "freebies" offered. My wife and I went for the free airline tickets and $100.00 dining certificate. The dining card is simply a website where you can get coupons for "$25.00 off of any meal - minimum order $50.00 - not valid for lunch or dinner Friday or Saturday nights." - Whatever! However, the airline certificate required $50.00 for each ticket for a so called "processing fee". I sent in the required correspondence only to get back a letter informing me that my certificate was void because it wasn't sent "CERTIFIED MAIL". ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! They wanted us to opt for a resort getaway which they'd be happy to give us. In other words they still wanted to sell us their ***. I would never do business with this company that has represented themselves as liars, cheats, pond ***. How the *** do these charlatans get up in the morning and look at themselves in the mirror? I will do everything in my power to bring this company down!
ID
Morrisdale, Pennsylvania

Iglobe is an alias for vacation network

Beware of a fake letter from iglobe offering free airline tickets other $1299. They are a part of the sleazeball Vacation Network scam. Do NOT attend heir presentation. Its only a variation on the time share scams. There is no such thing as a free lunch. For more information google vacation network and read the many complaints against them. They will take your money and cheat you with their lies and promises. When you get the letter the most fun thing is to call them at whatever 800 number they use at the time and set up a date, they will call you the day before and then you bust them on the phone.

My husband and I attended iGlobe presentation and were to receive two tickets to Seattle, Wash. leaving on April 29, 2012.

I have tried to contact them without success. We paid $7.50 plus #150.00. Obvisously we were scammed.

How sad that there are people like you in this world. Please send out money back.

Does anyone know where they are located for real. I am going after them they stole my air miles.

THEY ARE GOING DOWN AND TO JAIL. If anyone knows who and were they really are email me.

I would not do a vacation package, time share, nor waste my breath again on this company. I'm not going to throw the word "scam" out, that's your decision to make.

But I've worked all day, come home and am trying to eat dinner prior to heading out to our appointment, and in the meantime, we receive 3 phone calls to confirm that appointment in less than 45 minutes. Each one taking about 10 minutes. I reached my limit. I called them back to cancel, where they immediately told me that they'd give me another chance and I could come tomorrow.

Well, I told him that wouldn't work, so he tells me that they just had a meeting (how - when they kept calling me to confirm), and they're able to extend it to Saturday or Sunday. When I ask him what happened to Friday being the absolute last day possible, he informed me his manager had just put a memo in his hand to extend the promotion. I then told him I work at a law firm and their business and sales practice are lacking, to where he very rudely interrupted me to tell me that if could promise to come on Saturday... well, you can see where this is going.

I've wasted the last hour and a half on this company and am so glad that I looked up the reviews while talking to the sales clerk to re-enforce my decision that this company will just waste your time. Ridiculous.

I globe travel is a perfect company for family who loves to save money for their future vacation..

we've been to i globe and they are all accomodating.

iglobe is now a part of marriott...

and they did also a good on my family...

@greene ur such a loser maybe ur a rude person...

go iglobe by marriott

this post is a lie...iglobe did a very good job on us

here is the letter i received via email and when me and my wife showed at 1pm we were bullied not to try to enter i-globe.

the night before a sales person triied to warn me that the 2 persons at the front desk were not to friendly(BUT I AM CONFUSED WHY THIS COMPANY YELLS AT CUSTOMER ALL THE TIME AND GETS AWAY WITH IT). REV_RONALDGREENE2010@***.COM

i-GLOBE TRAVEL

810 S. Highway 6, Suite 150

Houston, TX 77079

Dear Ronald & Lili Greene,

Congratulations, on your upcoming visit to iGlobe Travel. We are pleased you have decided to visit us, and we want to take this opportunity to confirm your scheduled appointment, as well as to offer additional information. This is our way of saying “Thanks” for taking the time to learn more about our great products!

We are happy to provide you with one (1) of the following great vacations!

Two Round-Trip Airfares and Two Nights Accommodations to Cancun or Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Las Vegas, NV or Orlando, FL; OR Three, Four or Seven Night Cruise on Select Itineraries; OR Five Day/Four Night Mexican Getaway; OR Seven Night Hotel Accommodations at One of 23 Destinations; OR Two Airline Tickets to Any Destination in the Continental U.S. PLUS a $100 Dining Card from www.Restaurant.com

What to expect during your visit: You can expect to see something that is unique, different and revolutionary in the vacation/travel industry. You can also expect to be treated differently and expect to make a few new friends. Our commitment to you is to treat you with professionalism and respect and to provide you with a unique experience that will be both informative and entertaining in showing you the fabulous world of vacations. The sales presentation lasts approximately 60 minutes, and no matter what the end result, you are guaranteed to receive the fabulous vacation stated as above, providing you meet the qualifications below.

What not to expect during your visit: In no way whatsoever will there be any high pressure. We pride ourselves on having thousands of happy families that have joined our program because they see something spectacular. If you have an interest in joining our Vacation Family, we will help you to become involved at the level that is most comfortable for you and your family. No Pressure! We Promise!!!

The gift package is guaranteed to you, provided that you meet and do the following:

1. You must attend a presentation of approximately 60 minutes Travel Club presentation.

2. Your spouse or live-in significant other must attend the presentation with you.

3. You must bring two forms of ID. A government-issued identification such as your driver’s license, and you must bring a major credit card. Checkbooks and bank cards with a master card or visa logo do not qualify as ID. Your ID will not leave your hand, nor will we write down any information from it. We only want to briefly see the name on the ID. Additionally, non-married couples must show proof of matching address (ID, checkbook or bills).

4. You must bring this letter with you in order to receive your gifts.

5. You must not have attended an i-Globe Travel presentation in the past 12 months.

6. As a courtesy, due to limited seating, other couples may not attend the presentation.

7. Children are not allowed to attend and there is no day care.

8. If you are married or cohabitating, you and your spouse or live in significant other must be between the ages of 25-75 and must have an annual household combined income before taxes of at least $50,000. Single Women must be between the ages of 25-75 and must have an annual household income before taxes of at least $50,000 also. If you are engaged, you do not have to live together. One of you must be a U.S. Citizen, and both must speak and understand English. Two or more families traveling in the same vehicle are not eligible. With the exception of husband and wife, or significant others, related and / or affiliated parties arriving on the same tour date are ineligible.

9. Current owners of Vacation Network are not eligible to attend.

10. There is absolutely no obligation to buy or join anything to receive your vacation package. The only thing required of you is your time, and you must meet the requirements listed above.

Your scheduled day & time for your personal presentation is

December 11, 2010 / Saturday at 12:45 PM.

Please be on time for your appointment to ensure receipt of your vacation package. We look forward to meeting you!

Details of Vacation Certificate: You have an entire year to use your vacation. When you get ready to travel, you will be responsible for airfare taxes, fees and processing fee on airfare voucher. Any resort and hotel sales taxes and processing fees. If cruise voucher selected, you will be responsible for all taxes, port fees and processing fees. Ticketing/service fees may apply. Fees vary depending on vacation package selected. This vacation voucher does not include the costs of food, beverages, gratuities, ground transportation, service charges or any type of incidental expenses. The Retail Value is from $600-$1,200 depending on where and when you decide to vacation. Blackout periods may apply.

i-GLOBE TRAVEL

810 S. Highway 6, Suite 150

Houston, TX 77079

DRIVING DIRECTIONS

From I-10:

Go South on Hwy 6.

The sales location is located just past the intersection of Hwy 6 and Memorial Drive on the right.  It is a two story building just past the Conoco Gas Station.

View more comments (7)
ID
Hatfield, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article