Promises not kept!

I was led to believe that at least 6% of capital gains p.a. was very realistic when it turned out, 7 years later, to be less than half of that. I could have received more with GICs, without all the headache. Moreover, documentation is so convoluted that one has the impression that this is deliberate. Requests for clarification resulted in more confusion. All in all a very frustrating experience!

User's recommendation: My advice is simple: keep your money a healthy distance away from this company!

ID
Krefeld, North Rhine-Westphalia

If you like losing your hard earned money, go ahead and sign on the bottom line.

I lost $12k with I.G. because of this thing they force you to sign, called DSC (deferred sales charge), the sole purpose of which is to lock-up your money for 7 long years !!! The I.G. investments had the highest fees and did very poorly; but I could not get the money out because of the DCS I signed. Finally after 7 years of losses, it took almost 3 weeks to dump them on the market; no one wants I.G. investments. I am not certain, but I think this monstrous DSC is illegal now.

User's recommendation: NOT !!!!!!!!!!

ID
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec
Loss
$12000

Brands Related to IG Wealth Management

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article