Worthless customer service

Spent hours on the phone and no one returns your call. They will answer the phone if you are new customer but not for the existing customer because they already rob your money so they are only interested in the new catch.... if you try to talk to someone through new customer extension, they will just hang up after learning that you are existing customer. They have no shame... completely worthless.
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service

IERF Lacks Professional Expertise

Update by user Apr 07, 2011

:cry :sigh

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2011
I wish I had googled them earlier! Before paying them in good faith for their "services". Oh how I regret not having researched before throwing my hard earned money and time away!!! IERF does not have professionals knowledgeable with different country standards and requirements. My college education was acquired in a country bigger than the continental USA, and yet they were unable to return me the services I paid them for, claiming they were unable to communicate with my country because they lacked any employee that spoke that language (which by the way, with more than 240 million speakers, it is the sixth most spoken language in the world). No Refunds!!!!!!!!!! I Paid them for absolutely nothing, annnnd they keep your documents, so it's a lose-lose situation, not to mention the stress and wrinkles you gain and the 8+ month wait and battle before you realize you are doomed.

I am contacting you as the Executive Director of IERF. I am sorry to learn about your dissatisfaction with our services and welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly to see how I may of service.

You can contact me directly. I look forward to hearing from you to resolve this issue.

View more comments (1)
ID
Amsterdam, Ohio

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article