Verified Reviewer

They suspended my account after reached a threshold 1,000USD and more (Banned on 2019)

I'm using the identifyy service which estimated earning is 5,382.39 USD (Estimated because I cannot access their dashboard) which they banned my account for no clear reasons, No emails or anything else. They're not letting me know anything else, In the afternoon I check my email the YouTube say if the claim has been release After I log in to their dashboard, the message "Sorry, You are not authorized to performing this action" I asked them kindly via email, but they are ignoring it for no reasons for the 13 times, ignored. Alexa from Identifyy are the 1st person who ignored my email which not professionally explain why. No emails, no complaints and anything else. They let me know about pending disputes but before banned they not letting me know for that, which is kind of suspicious.

User's recommendation: Just stay away with this company for GOOD!

ID
Cons
  • Letting
  • Stealing client money
  • Suspending account for no reasons
Loss
Preferred solution
Paid the customer back including mine.

Verified Reviewer

They scammed my royalty and stealing it (and gives me nothing)

Update by user Dec 18, 2021

Update 2021/12/28They are still ignored my email and nothing happends. I still contacting them and nothing response

Update by user Nov 18, 2021

Otosaki Hadzuki are flagging this as [SCAM ALERT] which issues on this twitterhttps://twitter.com/OtosakiHadzuki/status/144910****37479****Including the forum that openedhttps://forums.envato.com/t/users-beware-haawk-identifyy-started-to-suspending-account-for-no-reasons/385877And also, I opened the Facebook Group that anyone who affected can join in togetherFacebook : Identifyy.com Victims - https://www.facebook.com/groups/297048****602670/

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2021
I used their service identifyy.com which the parent company from HAAWK, Inc. everything works well and reaches 5,751.9 USD. They're also congratulate me for the best client that ramped up the royalty from the previous quarter (since 2018), until. Somewhat this year, they said if my accounts needs attention and send the ID verification with face pics, I sent to them any required items. They ignored me, as the 4 days ago. They suspended my account for no reasons, I contacted them and nothing, they ignored it. I was known I got scammed, end of the July they are not paid anything to me. I was not alone, almost all clients are also got this same issues at all.

User's recommendation: Avoid it at all cost, report to FTC if can.

ID
Pros
  • More accurate rather than adrev
  • Easy to use
Cons
  • Stealing client money
  • Are not responding your request for no reasons
  • Suspending account for no reasons
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article