Identified.com posts your facebook profile online!!!

Identified.com is complete ***. If you go and add their application on Facebook they then create a page and submit it to Google so that everyone who types in your name can see your facebook profile including all of your friends and work connections. They do not remove your information once you add this app. Do not add it or your privacy will be screwed. They have a really good idea with this app but you cannot delete your profile and it is very scary for people who have stalkers like my ex girlfriend. everyone be aware about this app!

Eric, I apologize that you are so unhappy with your experience with Identified; obviously, privacy is extremely important to us, and we are happy to deactivate your account if you would like us to. Additionally, you are always free to remove information you do not wish to have public.

To remove your account, visit "Edit your Profile" and click the "Deactivate my profile" link, or shoot me an email (lena at identified dot com) with the web address of your profile and I'll remove your account immediately.

Anytime you post something online such as creating a Facebook profile you make it so that you can be found by using Google. Nice work genius.

View more comments (1)
ID
San Mateo, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article