THADOCTA NEED TO EAT A ***!

YOU THE THEIF HOMIE CAUSE I KNOW RESSE AIN'T STEAL NOTHING ! THAT DUDE GOT MORE TALENT IN HIS FINGER NAIL THEN YOU GOT IN YOUR WHOLE BODY...AND A TRACK RECORD TO MATCH. SO GO PRODUCE A TRACK WITHOUT USING ANY OF THE WAVE FILES YOU BROUGHT FROM HIS CATALOG AND THEN POST IT FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR AND LET US BE THE JUDGE? TILL THEN STOP FAKE ACTING LIKE YOU MADE ANYTHING WORTH STEALING AND MAKE SOUND LIBRARY'S AND BEATS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP HATEN ON THE PROS BENCH RIDIN LITTLE LEAGUE *** ***! IDECLAREMUSIC.COM (THE BRAND YOU CAN TRUST) SHYDI aka. SE7EN
#198822

My *** you see this *** son!! Yo call me dawg.. Hit the 800 number on the site..So I can give you my real number :)

ID
#199487 Review #199487 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Washington, District Of Columbia

Ideclaremusic.com is selling STOLEN TRACKS!

This *** bag named Reese Johnson asked me to hook him up wit some of my beats to demo on his myspace and I just found out this *** is selling all my *** for $65 on his site www.ideclaremusic.com I will make him take it down, and if I catch anyone using my beats from his site, you going down too. Beware before you buy anything off this guy's website. If anyone else has got they *** stolen from Reese johnson hit me up. I got a great attorney in Charlotte. P.S. I also posted this on ripoffreport.com and on http://scam.com/showthread.php?p=912726
#192677

LMAO......WHO EVER SAID RESSE WAS JACKING BEATS DON'T KNOW ,NEVER WORKED WITH RESSE BEFOR....TRUST ME I BEEN WORKING WITH RESSE aka. IDECLAREMUSIC when it was called BDI. AND WE AINT NEVER STOLE A SOUND WE COULD'NT MAKE OR A TRACK WE COULD'NT CREATE...MATTER FACT WHO EVER CALLED MY HOMIE RESSE A THEIF NEED TO GET ON THEY KNEES AND START SUCKING A *** AND THANK THE OL BOY FOR MAKING THESE SOUNDS AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO THE PUBLIC...CAUSE WE NEVER STOLE AN IDEA OR A BEAT...NOW GO SIT YO HATEN *** DOWN SOME WHERE AND THANK JESSUS YOU AINT HAVE TO CREATE FROM SCRATCH....NO TALENT MOTHERF$%KERS.

RESSE KEEP HITTIN THEY POCKETS HOMIE...DC IN THE BUILDING AND IN GHOST..

SHYDI aka SE7EN

Homie Stop Fakin' I Saw Reese's Video About How The Sounds Were Laid Out.Post Some Proof And Then We Can Discuss. I Got People In QC (Charlotte)Who Heard Of Your Amateur Material.

They Told Me How Wack You Were.

Don't Be Mad Because You Found About Ideclaremusic Late In The Game And Was Wasting Your Money Garbage Sounds. As A Loyal Cutomer Of Ideclaremusic I Say Reese Shake Off These Hater And Keep Drooping Them Bangers.

I TRIED TO POST THE FIRST TIME. . . LOOKS LIKE MY TITLE SHOWED UP AS MY NAME. BUT I AM THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THIS POST!

MY SUBJECT IS: Producer R. Johnson produced GREAT beats for MY SONGS!

As per the original report, I would like to inform Mr. Johnson's current and potential clients that his beats are original, and there is absolutely no reason for Mr. Johnson to steal anyone else's beats. Furthermore, I have personally watched Mr. Johnson on several occasions craft some of the most famous, well respected beats. To illustrate, Mr. Johnson has posted a video on his website for your review.(Please seek/click the "Haters Alert" link on his website)

A personal note to consumers:

Be aware of people like the author of the original report. It is obvious the author of the original report is a beat maker as well, and perhaps he is jealous because he has yet to work with any professional music artist in the entertainment industry. Furthermore, if you have any knowledge of being a business owner or a professional in the entertainment industry, you will understand that the author of the original report is performing a lack of professionalism and knowledge of constitutional laws.

A personal message to the author of the original report:

You have first committed defamation of character; therefore, you can be sued for such illegal/false allegations. Second, you threatened his clients; you can be sued by them individually for harassment. Third, you and I both are well aware of Mr. Johnson's boundless history in the entertainment industry, hence, his credibility is already spoken for. For this purpose, I suggest you not disobey the withstanding laws of business, and continue to work as hard as you can to become successful in the industry. You trying to stop someone else's success by creating false allegations will make your journey to success even longer. With that being said, I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

A personal message for Mr. Johnson:

Whatever happens durning this time of ruckus, I am here 100 % to support you. You have produced great tracks for my songs, and as always, I will continue to support, and recommend ideclaremusic.com.

Again, if you are a current or potential client of www.ideclaremusic.com, please visit the company's website to watch a video of their beats being made.(To do so, click on the "Haters Alert" click @ top-left of your computer screen) I have recorded songs with Mr. Reese Johnson personally, in his studio, on several occasion for over 8 years, and I have never had any problems from him nor his company. Be careful for people such as the author of the original report, we all know the industry is very competitive; some people get upset because another person has made it.

A personal note to consumers:

A personal message to the author of the original report:

A personal message for Mr. Johnson:

lol this cat is lying for real..Do you NO who Declare is? Hater :(

Cmon!! More like you been frontin with Declare's beats like they are yours, and your "boy" came across the original beat maker and now you going through all this to make yourself look like a victim.

MAN UP!!! Beat Jacker!!

sorry playa!! Your lying your *** off!!

First they don't sell beats for $65.

And second their company is very well known, And your not!! Quit hatin on thepros and step your own game up!!

View more comments (6)
ID
Fort Worth, Texas

About

Top IDeclareMusic Services

Customer Care

Summary

IDeclareMusic is a company that sells rap beat, loops, sounds, and samples. Here the customers can buy Hip Hop, R&B, Dirty South, West Coast, East Coast, and Rap Beats, which are the main products of IDeclareMusic. The company has a team of Hip Hop producers who produced a special collection of expertly programmed Hip Hop Rap beats of different styles of Dr. Dre, Eminem, 50-Cents, The Game, Timbaland, Swizz Beats, Lil Jon, and Jay-Z, etc. IDeclareMusic offers free beats which can be downloaded from the website of the company and are updated once in a half year. All beats are in wave format 100% track out like they are on the hip hop beat CD’s and do not have vocal tags.

IDeclareMusic reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article