This is the worst company EVER!!! Do not use

I purchased the "Extreme Plus" version from you on the 19th November 2013. I paid $1000 for it as you said that I could get this rate if I do not want the iPhone app. Unfortunately you have not delivered me a product that I can use and until this day I do not have a proper functioning website. The script that you promised takes 24hours to install took more than 2 months. Now, more than a month after installation, there are still massive issues with the website as the basic functionality is not there. There are also a lot of copyright infringements on the website. This could cause me alot of problems in the future. Please see the list below of the functions that was included into the package and my notes: Groupon clone Extreme Plus Features  Free Installation - Took more than 2 months  Fully user customizable / configurable script (No special skills required to customize the script) - I need to hire a web developer just to change some simple writing on the site as you wanted to charge me to remove your logo on the site  Responsive theme - Entire site is not responsive and links do not work  Responsive admin panel - Not all functions work as repeatedly asked to fix  Themes Management(admin, store) - Themes installed do not match store  Updates for 5 Years  Free Android apps - This service was sold to me, but you have not even developed yet  Unlimited Categories  Unlimited Languages  Unlimited Currencies - Unable to remove $ from admin panel  Unlimited Payment Gateways  SMS Module  Live Chat Module - does not work  Online tracker - does not work  Option to post deals in Multiple Countries, States & Cities.  Merchant account and city seller account options  Multiple Price options for deals - are not able to add pence  Multipe Size options for deals  Deal Comments & Deals Like  Deals near me - This does not work  Suggest a deal - Tel number function does not work  Emailer Options (Mail chimp, send grid, PHP mailer) - can not change from your admin set email to mine  Newsletter(Manual, Automatic)  Facebook Application  Auto Post of Deals in Facebook and twitter  Coupon Management - The site is suppose to create a unique coupon number for every purchase. I purchased a few example sites and all the coupon codes are the same. The whole point of this site is to have uniques codes and this service does not work.  Affiliates Management  Backup module  Social Connections - Not all work  Graphical Sales report - non responsive to what happens on website  SEO friendly URL's  Gift to others  Referral Module  Export to XL,SQL  24x7 dedicated support  End user training for 2hrs ( via phone, Skype, live chat ) - never received anything Required Customization:  Remove the add deal option for Merchant - was never done For the past month we have been sending emails back and forth to fix errors on this website. 90% of the functions do not work and the whole purpose of the site, to create unique voucher codes, does not work. Website does not register purchases made. Unable to change email details, categories and other basic details. I have now removed this site as it is a disgrace to my company and I am loosing money because it is such a bad example of what my business does. I have requested a web developer to look at the site and advise me on what to do. My developer advised that the script that you have sol me does not link in together and that you have not actually developed it, but taken free script and sold it me in the hope that you would figure out how to make everything work. I did not buy a "TEST" site, I bought a fully functioning site that I could have up and running in a few days. Now it has been more than 4 months and I have nothing. I have forwarded these details to my solicitor and I have requested my Bank look into this too as I am not satisfied with the service that you claim to give.

Dai Dagalti Mandaiya avainaga shutter'a poutu poeye pala varusam aagudhuda..

ID
London, England
Loss

Ideaz Global-The best service ever!

I had a huge desire to set my own groupon clone site after an extensive search I landed on Ideaz Global. I purchased the Extreme version first I had oscillations to pay a huge sum of $795,its seems to be pretty pricey though it worth a million dollar!! And if I ever had a chance to rate the service I would simply give off a score of 10/10 honestly speaking your service is awesome guys!! I would like to have another potential business partnership I'm elated with your prompt service and your timely delivery of my project. Thanks a lot to Ideaz Global team!! Am immensely pleased with your service of supremacy!

Do not waste your time. Their Groupon clone script needs a lot of work.

I do not believe that they even truly test their products. I am a very unsatisfied customer fro

This coupon clone system is not up to the standard, we purchase the Extreme version earlier 2013, below is something we found when we try setup our deal site our domain :

1)Too many basic feature not ready (extreme version), after found out and inform the owner, we been informed that need to paid extra customize hours to let them fixed it, and it should be ready before they release.

2)Some defect found when we setup our data in our site, it seem no proper internal testing before publish.

3) Coding standard : The code organize not up to standard, eg : alot blank space inside the code, it hard to make customize / version control by you own.

4) Lack of documentation : Refer to their user manual, it just show you all the module / function for current version, but not much step by step instruction / screen short how to used all the module and function.

I hope they will improved and observed some others FREE coupon clone system and apply most of the useful feature into Coupon clone system in the future.

Regard

Keong

I would like to thank ideaz global for providing me a good and an effective website.I wasn't satisfied with the my earlier projects.They kept their word by providing the best service ever.

View more comments (2)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article