First State Quarters not received

IdeaPlanet - First State Quarters not received
I received the First State Quarters of the US Collectors Map, as advertised on TV in 2008 and the first five commemorative state quarters were a "bonus" with it, along with the collectors guide ! Nice, I thought...but I NEVER received the rest of the quarters. I was about to write a letter of complaint at that time, but became seriously ill and the box was "shelved". Recently,since recovering, I decided to try to complete the series and would like to know how to accomplish that.It was distributed by Ideaplanet.com on a TV ad Can you help? I will give you my address over a more secure link Thanks,MM

Could I get from you the info for this map. I have been looking for one for my grandson and can not find it anywhere. You can message me at Tequila040180@***.com Thank you very much.

ID
#200234 Review #200234 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Hyannis, Massachusetts

About

Summary

IdeaPlanet helps corporate clients to develop their business through the new marketing and manufacturing ideas which can be realized with the help of this company. IdeaPlanet exists since 2000 and has offices in Los-Angeles, Taipei, Dallas and Atlanta. Among its clients are such huge companies as Covergirl, Disney, Gillette, Diageo, GameStop, DreamWorks pictures and the others. The company makes marketing research for each client and brings to life best innovations which would be helpful for the company. IdeaPlanet also works with manufacturing. It analyzes market, develops strategies and implies new technologies which have to cause growth for the customer company. All the insights and implications are consumer targeted and are aimed at stabilization of strong long-lasting relations between the brand and consumer.

IdeaPlanet reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article